Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Hello To Every One. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello To Every One. (644 Views)

Say Hello To Msglobalwonder - The Latest New Old Member / Hello / Genius Unplugged 1.0- Say Hello To The Wuppertal Suspension Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hello To Every One. by gurugreat: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2010
i greet everybody here,i have a good new to tell you all,and i hope u people will like it,is all about travel abroad,with the country of your choice.why here in nigeria u can get the passport of the country of your choice.so i will talk about that next time,about  six country u will travel to.so next time i will detail on it and how to get the super pack manual.God bless u all.

barrister  harry atkins
Re: Hello To Every One. by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2010
@guru_great

Don't bother coming back to post more of this fraudulent pieces.

We don't need more scumbags here.
Re: Hello To Every One. by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 08, 2010
^^^^lol, see this fraudster openly advertising for a criminal act! something really has to be done about NL!
Re: Hello To Every One. by justwise(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^lol, see this fraudster openly advertising for a criminal act! something really has to be done about NL!

Its shocken!! pple like him shouldn't be allowed to post more here.
Re: Hello To Every One. by kadman(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2010

.[b]so i will talk about that next time,about  six country u will travel to.so next time i will detail on it and how to get the super pack manual.God bless u al[/b]l.

Me, I'm loving this scammer o, look at the way he's saying it, like it's a television show "We will be discussing about it on the next episode"
Guru, I hail you o. . . mad man  grin
Re: Hello To Every One. by omega25red(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2010
kadman:

Me, I'm loving this scammer o, look at the way he's saying it, like it's a television show "We will be discussing about it on the next episode"
Guru, I hail you o. . . mad man grin
grin grin grin grin i know right, like after this commercial break we will discuss how to send yourself to the u.s by express mail. grin

he also signed off as barrister shocked which barrister the musician? or a wannabe lawyer grin
Re: Hello To Every One. by chelseabmw(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1)

Visa Matters And Enquiry / Nigerians In Sa / Pls Help: How Do I Pay $90 To My Cousin Prospective School In Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.