Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' (26657 Views)

North Or South Which Is A Parasite? / Coronavirus: Trump Calls Buhari, Promises To Send Ventilators To Nigeria / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Lucrevestng(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:
Suddenly Dokpesi remembers the Nigerian people. This is a man who refuses to pay workers their salaries.

He and Buhari are cut from the same cloth. No difference between APC and PDP
grin grin that is how we roll

Meanwhile check signature to build your electronic device
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2019
showafrica:

Then, have you asked yourself why? Show me one company owned by a Nigerian that is progressing in Nigeria apart from Dangote the manest man. Anyone who is running business with his sweat here knows that it has become more difficult to run business in Nigeria the last 4yrs.

Actually it did not start 4 years ago. Buhari is a pestilence but we cant pin this on him. 15 years ago Dokpesi had already formed this habit so is not new.
Thank you for your level-headed response
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by blessingsystem: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2019
orion7:
parasitikus buaritikis

nonsense president, that could not build a hospital for himself in Nigeria.

Youre right, the GEJ built for one for himself.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Moukandjo: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Buhari is the worst parasite in the history of Nigeria.

This is a man that have never employed a fly in his life.

A man that only lives on federal money, a man that had no verifiable business nor source of livelihood....

Wretched and useless con man before he stole GEJs mandate with Jega the thief...
Sifia pains till 2023! grin
Take heart, boy.

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Dino98: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Generalnomercy:

A man that only lives on federal money, a man that had no verifiable business nor source of livelihood....

Wretched and useless con man before he stole GEJs mandate with Jega the thief...

Come to think of it....That's true. Buhari has been surviving on Federal money....Take that away what would be left??
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by BuhariAdvocate: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2019
akinboyo:
Cant see any sense on this, just blab! Yes! Dekpesi is an employer of labour. How many your parasite president has employed. It shows your president uses castrated EFCC to intimidate people, he's forgotten four years is the corner. Time will surely tell!
employed that couldn't pay employer.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by akdjr(m): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Just de dia de curse person papa and Nigeria first Citizen. quote author=TwoBottles post=77057457] The end of Buhari will be tragic, he will pray for death but it will elude him. All his wealth will not give him succour. [/quote]
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Moukandjo: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2019
TwoBottles:
The end of Buhari will be tragic, he will pray for death but it will elude him. All his wealth will not give him succour.

Emeka Sylvanus, leave Buhari's end to him & tell us how your own end will be!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2019
I'm no fan of dokpesi, but he's damn SPOT-ON!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by objobj: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2019
tribalistseun:
do you work at DAAR communication? NO. Then shut-up

you asked a question that is personal to the person to answer and you answered it yourself. shameless defender like you
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by TellBlazer(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
I haved worked with AIT port Harcourt,the company is fvcked.I spend close to #1000 for transport frm my base onyibo to were the company is at NTA rd close to choba every day for nine months without pay.On the tenth month the stupid man realised one month salary.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Atunga: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
TwoBottles:
The end of Buhari will be tragic, he will pray for death but it will elude him. All his wealth will not give him succour.

You might want to redirect your wishful thinking. Remember, the man is "dead" and it is his body-double that is ruling us.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by orion7: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
blessingsystem:

Youre right, the GEJ built for one for himself.
gej did not travel outside nigeria even once for treatment.

in attempt to quote me. You ended up showing your empty head. swerve jare

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by ridbell01(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
orion7:
parasitikus buaritikis

nonsense president, that could not build a hospital for himself in Nigeria.
like the one built by Jonathan
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by kikake: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
dachilino:
Chief Raymond Dopkesi, Chairman of Daar Communications, owners of the Raypower FM and African Independent Television, called President Buhari a 'parasite of Nigeria' as he spoke to journalists in Abuja. The media mogul who narrated his ordeal after being released by the Nigeria Immigration Service, also alleged that the Federal Government has been intimidating Peoples Democratic Party members. Dokpesi who called President Buhari a parasite, was detained by the Department of State Services  upon his return from Dubai on Friday. 

Speaking to newsmen he said; “I do not suspect foul play. I can state categorically that this is the handiwork of the Buhari-led Federal Government. There is nothing I can do. I am   in  court already. I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is on my sweat that I go for treatment.

“Buhari, who says he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, unfortunately  in the history of Nigeria, has been a parasite of Nigeria. He has never  created  any employment (opportunities). I have contributed to the growth and development of this country.

“The Federal Government  is on an intimidation ploy and they are after everybody in the  PDP. I’m  undaunted. In  fact, the more they do this, they more I’m defiant and the more I’m resolute to stand for the good of the ordinary people of Nigeria.”

The Lagos based businessman who accused the NIS of  planning  to impound his passport, further disclosed that after he returned from medical treatment abroad, he returned his passport to the Federal High Court, Abuja, which released it and authorized his foreign  trip.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/dokpesi-calls-buhari-a-parasite/

President who assumed the post of oil minister.

A president whose sole purpose in politics is harness proceeds from crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by AnanseK(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Raymond Dokppesi was feeding fat on proceeds of corruption, that’s why he now insults the President.

In America and other countries he would be punished for describing any retired General and war veteran as a parasite.

Anyway here are some more pictures of parasites according to Dokpesi:

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by AnanseK(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
kikake:

President who assumed the post of oil minister.

A president whose sole purpose in politics is harness proceeds from crude oil.

Of course you know you are wrong if you are talking about Buhari. Stick to certificate issues which you guys feel is important
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by AnanseK(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dino98:

Come to think of it....That's true. Buhari has been surviving on Federal money....Take that away what would be left??

If your Dad was in the military you wouldn’t call him a parasite even if he retired as a seargent. Especially if he had to fight even one war.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by ridbell01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
bentwood85:
Parasitic president...... No wonder Nigeria is falling backward..

Even FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI called BUHARI A " CRAZE MAN & ANIMAL in HUMAN SKIN"........

RIP FELA
you still have 4 years and 2 months to wail
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by ridbell01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
You people still have 4 years and 2 months to wail.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by semyman: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
Accomplice, not your fault, assuming you are to Dasuki you won't be saying this
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by ClearFlair: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Common thief
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by allisso: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Animal on human skin Nah craze man be that

nah Buhari be that .........Fela

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Dnevasaynevaguy: 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
AnanseK:
Raymond Dokppesi was feeding fat on proceeds of corruption, that’s why he now insults the President.

In America and other countries he would be punished for describing any retired General and war veteran as a parasite.

Anyway here are some more pictures of parasites according to Dokpesi:

A military man who ousted a democratically elected government is no longer a soldier but a parasite.

He illegally has been collecing all accruements of a post head of state /former president for 32 years without developing his community in any way or form- Parasitism.

He , till date spends billions on his foreign medical trip while his people lack access to basic medical services - Parasitism.

I rest my case !

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by rayjox(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
do you work at DAAR communication? NO. Then shut-up[/quote]
The Man no dey pay o. As a matter of fact some of his staff has taken him to court on that. How do I know, I have a child of one of his staff in my school, he is yet to pay for 1st and 2nd term respectively
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by orion7: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
ridbell01:
like the one built by Jonathan
Jonathan did not travel anyway for treatment.

unlike buhari.

you see yourself in an attempt tobsiund like you know something you ended up exposing your empty head againgrin

zombies re stupid

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by AnanseK(m): 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dnevasaynevaguy:

A military man who ousted a democratically elected government is no longer a soldier but a parasite.
He illegally has been collecing all accruements of a post head of state /former president for 32 years without developing his community in any way or form- Parasitism.
He , till date spends billions on his foreign medical trip while his people lack access to basic medical services - Parasitism.
I rest my case !

Rubbish, what do you know about community development? About medical care, as if other non-parasite leaders did better in healthcare development. At least he still has the chance to improve healthcare. You can list some of the achievements of GEJ and othe non parasites in the health sector.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by NaMeAboki: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Hate and stupidity can kill.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by wink2015(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
dachilino:
Chief Raymond Dopkesi, Chairman of Daar Communications, owners of the Raypower FM and African Independent Television, called President Buhari a 'parasite of Nigeria' as he spoke to journalists in Abuja. The media mogul who narrated his ordeal after being released by the Nigeria Immigration Service, also alleged that the Federal Government has been intimidating Peoples Democratic Party members. Dokpesi who called President Buhari a parasite, was detained by the Department of State Services  upon his return from Dubai on Friday. 

Speaking to newsmen he said; “I do not suspect foul play. I can state categorically that this is the handiwork of the Buhari-led Federal Government. There is nothing I can do. I am   in  court already. I am a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is on my sweat that I go for treatment.

“Buhari, who says he is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, unfortunately  in the history of Nigeria, has been a parasite of Nigeria. He has never  created  any employment (opportunities). I have contributed to the growth and development of this country.

“The Federal Government  is on an intimidation ploy and they are after everybody in the  PDP. I’m  undaunted. In  fact, the more they do this, they more I’m defiant and the more I’m resolute to stand for the good of the ordinary people of Nigeria.”

The Lagos based businessman who accused the NIS of  planning  to impound his passport, further disclosed that after he returned from medical treatment abroad, he returned his passport to the Federal High Court, Abuja, which released it and authorized his foreign  trip.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/dokpesi-calls-buhari-a-parasite/

RAYMOND DOKPESI DESERVE TO BE JAILED.

He is among the top list of corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, he has no remorse for his crimes especially graft offences that he has been docked for.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Calls Buhari 'A Parasite' by Opinedecandid(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
But Raymond is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 / Military government is better than civilian government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.