Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Cursing Pastor Thaddeus Mathews Has Slammed Evelyn Braxton And Mablean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cursing Pastor Thaddeus Mathews Has Slammed Evelyn Braxton And Mablean (479 Views)

I Disguised As Beggar To Teach Christians Kindness – Fr Thaddeus Ilechukwu / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Father Thaddeus Ilechukwu Disguises As A Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cursing Pastor Thaddeus Mathews Has Slammed Evelyn Braxton And Mablean by Ikeboboafri: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Cursing popular American Pastor, Thaddeus Mathews has slammed Evelyn Braxton and Judge Mablean for mentioning him on their show and further claiming he is not of God.The cussing pastor, Thaddeus Mathews who slammed Evelyn Braxton and Judge Mablean, further alleged that they lied about him cussing every time he preaches and also over claims that all women in his church twerk every Sunday in a contest. He wrote on Instagram;

So you weak, raggedy wig wearing, zombie grave yard looking rejects, want to attack me? Judge Mablean Who Lost her prime time tv show and the mother of the most dysfunctional group of females on the planet, Evelyn Braxton whose husband found some young pussy and left her ass alone decided to go live and lie on me and my ministry. They lied and stated I’m not of God and I cuss the whole time I’m preaching and that all the women in my church be twerking on Sunday’s. And then went on to further berate me.

If you two worn out bitches want to know who “The Cussing Pastor” is and what my ministry is all about contact me, I’ll come on your show and set both you and the record straight. I’m tired of you so call celebrities using me on your shows to get ratings by talking negatively about me but your balls are not big enough to bring me on your shows. Tank did the same thing last year on that now cancelled show, had he brought me on maybe the show would have lasted. So if you two dry pussy bitches want the facts about me you can email me at thaddeus.matthews@gmail.com or call my office at 9014356161, but you won’t Because like most of you fake ass holier then thou’s you throw rocks and hid your hands.

Here is his video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/cussing-pastor-thaddeus-mathews-slams-evelyn-braxton-and-judge-mablean/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Cursing Pastor Thaddeus Mathews Has Slammed Evelyn Braxton And Mablean by Fizzymike1(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2019
A pastor saying this kind of stuff? What happen to the promise that said I will fight every battle for you in the good book. Still yet he has follower's. Tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

Pastors, Christianity And The Private Jet Syndrome / Viral Video: TB Joshua Refuses To Collect Offering In UK Stadium!!! / "One My Life Goals Is To Marry A Pastor ". Is This A Red Flag From My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.