Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement (41958 Views)

Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu / Tony Anyasador Died Due To Poor Medical Team And Facilities - GISTVIC / Iyabo Ojo's Buttocks Enlargement Surgery: Almost Died In Turkey - Aftrending.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by newsynews: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has reacted to the death of a beauty queen who died as a result of buttocks enlargement surgery performed on her.

The beauty queen who is the 2013 Face of Democracy Transformation, Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam, died on February 3rd after a 31days coma from December 30th when the surgical operation was done on her by an American uncertified Surgeon, Dr. Anu.

Reacting to the death of the beauty queen, FFK tweeted:

Just heard about the ex-beauty queen who died during a buttock enlargement procedure in Lagos. So Sad. And what a terrible way to go. The surgeon that did the operation is now on the run. Those that are not satisfied with their buttocks must beware. Vanity upon vanity! RIP.

https://lailasnews.com/ffk-beauty-queen-buttocks-enlargement/

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by yuanexchanger: 6:41am On Mar 28, 2019
All is vanity.we sell chinese rmb.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by markidoo(m): 6:42am On Mar 28, 2019
grin, you do, them go still tell you say u no try hence the side guy comes into play. God give them, them need extra. See the result here.
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by mikejj(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2019
RIP..women no go ever hear...I believe somebody must have advice her .she will say Lee mee alone make I live my life. .

15 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by peteruuu(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Going for a buttock enlargement instead of brain box enlargement.
You see your life now?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Vikkoh(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2019
yuanexchanger:
All is vanity.we sell chinese rmb.

>:/ 'All is VANITY' Including your Chinese RMB cheesy cheesy cheesy

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by IamD18: 7:42am On Mar 28, 2019
If she had succeeded in enlarging her butt, na you and your colleagues go still dey rush her for 500k a night.

Vanity kill you there.

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by IjebuWarrior: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Rest In Peices to the B!tch! angry

Meanwhile... to the dude above.. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Olalan(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
What a way to die......
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Deborachi(f): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
R.I.P to her angry
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by id4sho(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Big bum bum abi na Nyash makes no sense after fuā€¹king.

Dem Bois, I lie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Lexusgs430: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Be thankful for what you have.............

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by TechCapon(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
The doctor is not on the run. She's just lying low and will resume her buttocks surgery business very soon. If she's really a beauty queen, she won't be requiring any other surgery.
Anyone who goes for stomach flattening surgery, waist trimming surgery, buttocks enlargement surgery, breeest surgery and so on are required to sign a document that makes them responsible for the outcome of the surgery. It's a high risk surgery and even in the United States, people die right on the surgical table.

33 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by NobleRomm(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
i still they imagine how she go take explain her self when she reach heaven.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by jericco1(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2019
you think is Bianca abi? this man's love for beauty Queens sha

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Antoeni(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2019
How will she tell God she Died
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by LordCenturion(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2019
This is type of thing that FFK will react to grin grin, Bianca come to my mind
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by AmazingELixir: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2019
grin

FFK is such an eccentric character....so from his busy political and topical issues schedule he still makes out time to reason woman buttock matter.

cry cry
As for the late beauty queen it is fortunate that she couldnt find contentment and comfort in her own skin, and just as FFK said vanity upon vanity.

Rest on late beauty you came forth from the loins of beauty and made whole by it but now your watch has ended in a quest not designed by nature hope others learn from your mistake.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Phygo(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2019
S
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by nicepoker101(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
If 8 out of 10 ladies going for azz enlargement ends up this way. I am sure others will think twice before embarking on the journey.
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by CloudResident(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
Go on and keep impressing nah.. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by stanliwise(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
mikejj:
RIP..women no go ever hear...I believe somebody must have advice her .she will say Lee mee alone make I live my life. .
life in the grave
Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by teacherbim(f): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Having surgery to have big is very risk, there are tens of herbal you could use to achieve bigger bum and Breasts. Though doesn't work instantly, make research. Maca, bobaroba, Fanugreek e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Afamed: 9:06am On Mar 28, 2019
All thanks to PMB. He has rendered FFK politically jobless

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by WilliamsChelster(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2019
No be me send her work undecided

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by stanliwise(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
If 8 out of 10 ladies going for azz enlargement ends up this way. I am sure others will think twice before embarking on the journey.
why should that be?
Are in another words praying for more occurrence of this situation?

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement by Pearlman(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2019
She did it because of people like FFK she knew they liked abigfatass!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo / Breaking News-sam Loco Efe Is Dead Yesterday 6th Aug In His Hotel Room At Owerri / Davido Refers To Chioma As 'Wife' As He Debunks Break Up Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.