Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Life And My Jail With Pablo Escobar: Drug Lord’s Widow Writes Tell-all Book. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Life And My Jail With Pablo Escobar: Drug Lord’s Widow Writes Tell-all Book. (631 Views)

Drug Lord Tossed Into Sea With Anchor For Stealing Gang's 450lb Cocaine (photos) / Pablo Escobar's Nephew Finds £14million Cash In A Wall In One Of His Houses / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life And My Jail With Pablo Escobar: Drug Lord’s Widow Writes Tell-all Book. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Pablo Escobar’s life has been depicted through a number of television series and books over the year, all of offer several different takes on the life of the world's most ruthless drug dealer.

One person who arguably holds the most secrets is his widow who married Escobar when she was 15 but has always maintained her silence. Until now.

Victoria Eugenia Henao has finally decided to cash in, 25 years after her infamous husband's death with a tell-all book titled ‘Mi Vida y Mi Carcel con Pablo Escobar’ [‘My Life and My Jail with Pablo Escobar’], which is due to hit book stores November 15.

Pablo Escobar's widow, Victoria Eugenia Henao, is releasing a  book that will reveal secrets about the Colombian drug lord that have never before been publicized.

Pablo Escobar, was killed by Colombian National Police after they found him hiding in a house in Medellin on December 2, 1993. His wife reveals in the book, ‘Mi Vida y Mi Carcel con Pablo Escobar’ [‘My Life and My Jail with Pablo Escobar’].

In what will come as a bombshell revelation, Victoria Eugenia Henao claims that a vigilante group known as Los Pepes [Los Perseguidos por Pablo Escobar or 'People Persecuted by Pablo Escobar'], paid $220million for Escobar's head.

The group consisted of the rival Cali Cartel and the Norte del Valle Cartel [North Valley Cartel] as well as right-wing paramilitaries led by Carlos Castano.    

Henao goes in-depth to explain exactly how deeply involved Escobar was with these paramilitary groups and how they enabled and protected his drug production and distribution to the United States and beyond.

The drug lord's wife reveals how Escobar went toe-to-toe with the Cali Cartel and the Colombian government.

‘Mi Vida y Mi Carcel con Pablo Escobar’ also offers a look into some dramatic familial moments such as how Henao and her two children were denied entry into Germany and were forced to fly back to Colombia. 

She also offers a detailed explanation of how the infamous drug dealer lived a luxurious life inside his own jail, La Catedral [The Cathedral], from where he continued to lead his criminal organization's day-to-day dealings, and how the family had to give in to the demands imposed by Escobar's enemies after his assassination on December 2, 1993, as he tried to escape through the roof of his hideout home in Medellin before the Colombian National Police took him down.

Victoria Eugenia Henao was just a shy 13-year-old girl when she met Escobar, but quickly fell in love with the future drug kingpin and married the 26-year-old in 1976 at the age of 15.

Her family at first disapproved of her relationship with Escobar, who was cutting his teeth working for an army of contraband smugglers before realizing the drug world offered him a quicker path to the wealth he so much desired.

Henao had no idea what the future had in store for her as Escobar's wife and the mother to their two children, Juan Pablo and Manuela.

The 57-year-old widow spent two years penning the 500-page book about the drug cartel leader who, in death, has taken on somewhat of a a cult following. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6342419/amp/Pablo-Escobar-widow-set-drop-tell-book-revealing-never-told-secrets.html

Re: My Life And My Jail With Pablo Escobar: Drug Lord’s Widow Writes Tell-all Book. by decub: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2019
The book will become a money making machine for her as many only know a few things about Escobar.
Re: My Life And My Jail With Pablo Escobar: Drug Lord’s Widow Writes Tell-all Book. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2019
decub:
The book will become a money making machine for her as many only know a few things about Escobar.

Exactly bro..
And people still want to more about the life and times of the El Patron.

(1) (Reply)

Thief Was Caught And Asked To Show How He Entered A Protected House / Ailing Man Receiving Intravenous Infusion, Seen Smoking Weed In Sango Ota, / Cultist : OSPAC Attack The Camp Of VIP In Ochigba Community Three Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.