Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) (66414 Views)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Emerald Iruobe, Waje's Daughter, Has Grown Into A Beautiful Woman / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates Her 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) by Favor99(m): 4:00am On Mar 29, 2019
A lot of you are haters. If she was from another tribe you wouldnt be posting this B.S. I don’t see you guys talking this foolish stuff and deraling the thread when it’s cossy orjiakor or some Yoruba or Igbo celebrity. That’s why you all suffering in your country. Your hate can’t allow you to think properly. When it’s time to build and develop the country like the whites and Asians do, you steal steal steal. Do whites and Asians do each other like this? See yourselves.
Re: Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
好的
Re: Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Favor99:
A lot of you are haters. If she was from another tribe you wouldnt be posting this B.S. I don’t see you guys talking this foolish stuff and deraling the thread when it’s cossy orjiakor or some Yoruba or Igbo celebrity. That’s why you all suffering in your country. Your hate can’t allow you to think properly. When it’s time to build and develop the country like the whites and Asians do, you steal steal steal. Do whites and Asians do each other like this? See yourselves.

Whites and Asians steal from Africa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) by Favor99(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
khiaa:

Whites and Asians steal from Africa. undecided
When I’m talking about steal steal steal, I’m talking about African politicians stealing from their own country, money and resources for their own personal use and don’t develop anything. Whites and Asians would never steal their own country’s resources. They’re stealing from other nations that are not serious. And they are making good use of it to. Look how developed and rich all the western nations are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / Don Jazzy Photoshops Himself Into Nude Photo Of Beyonce & Jay Z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.