Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Which Of These Will You Save? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Will You Save? (770 Views)

Which Politician Will You Save? / Who Will You Save?? (photo) / If All The Presidential Candidate Are In A Burning House, Who Will You Save? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Will You Save? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 28, 2019
So, three persons are sinking in a crocodile infested river and you can only save only one person, who would it be?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2019
3...Not his fault d power supply is epileptic

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2019
You no know saver ?
Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by kings59: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2019
I will save number 1. He is persevere, courageous and smart. He was formally in CPC where his voice wasn't heard, till 2014, he resurfaced again and joined APC, there he won.

He had been trying his best to unite a disorganized nation with different tribes, religion, ethnic groups.

He also was once a general and now the president.

The Police and Nepa are just inhuman.

Police:

Arresting innocent civilians and calling them suspects.
Killing of civilians out of anger and has the alacrity to defend their name and save their reputation.

Nepa:

These set of people are thieves, their module operandi is "day light robbery" through estimation of bills by the discos.

They rob people from the poor side of the country and when they gets this money, they use it to MW and sell to those that come from the rich side of the country and still rob them on top and generate a higher income.

Number 1 has a human mind and he is loving and apt.

Number 2 and 3 are beast and inhuman, their hearts is as black as coal.
Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2019
sherylbakky:
3...Not his fault d power supply is epileptic

Lesser of three evils?
Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Lesser of three evils?
Yeap
Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Mystick: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2019
I will just pass. I can't come and stand inbetween people and their recompense. Face your reward jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Herdsmen: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Will hold one ...to save.... Only to drag him closer to the croc..

Atleast other two will have a 10per.chance of survival..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Mystick: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Herdsmen:

keep the croc busy if any, abi? Thereby giving the remaining two ample time to struggle their way out if they can.
I see. But you wicked small.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Herdsmen: 11:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Mystick:
keep the croc busy if any, abi? Thereby giving the remaining two ample time to struggle their way out if they can.
I see. But you wicked small.

You baa? grin
Re: Which Of These Will You Save? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Herdsmen:

Chai, cheesy

Baddest!

(1) (Reply)

Fayose, Reno Omokri, Dogara Congratulates Governor Wike / Kashamu: I Remain In Pdp…but Let’s Unite For Ogun / Arakunrin Akeredolu: Making Ore An Industrial Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.