Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I (468 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by lawman88(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
I
Re: I by REDshouse(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2019
As u are happy slapping a lady who could not give u a very hard fainting blow like a man......

U are a very big fool....
Re: I by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 28, 2019
God save you say you delete am.,..
Re: I by bluebay(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2019
REDshouse:
As u are happy slapping a lady who could not give u a very hard fainting blow like a man......

U are a very big fool....
You’re a Massively foolish for calling
Him a big fool.... How can your wife insult you coz you said something bad about a man of God.. At times some women needs slap to reset their sense of belongings .. If she packs out of the house , let her go and make sure she pays Darely for it before returning . Nonsense woman. It’s their type fake pastors do sleep with and tell how to run their Family.

1 Like

Re: I by greatnaija01: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2019
SHEY U SEE Your life?

on top another man, yOU have successfully reduced yourself from being a man to an APE.

Religious conflict kee u der
You are NEVER supposed to HIT a woman. You do not OWN HER... she is your partner and companion.

so YOU WANT HER TO RESPECT MEN OF GOD who have never slapped her.... BUT you slap her easily... MY DEAR YOU HAVE LOST EVERY RESPECT and your home and marriage is finished.

Yes, INSULT THE MAN if you wish but do not let it destroy your home.... you do not do what the man can do... so you should be wise enough to separate PROBLEM from PERSONs involved.

If the devil exists... HE HAS JUST USED YOU TO END YOUR MARRIAGE.

If I was d Mbaka guy, I would tell your wife to leave you till you come and beg her and myself.

lawman88:
I insulted reverend father Mbaka that he is a false prophet and a scammer. To my greatest surprise, my wife insulted me and warning me that I should dare not insult any reverend father in her presence again. I insulted Mbaka again and she re-insulted me.

I was so angry at her because she always respect men of god far more than me and any of our family members. I released a hot slap on her face. Now she cannot open her eyes inside sun because the slap affected her. She told me she wants to pack out and I give her go ahead. Her family told me that I shouldn't have slap her and they are blaming me. My family also said she shouldn't have insult me because I insulted Mbaka.

She calls men of god daddies, but she never call me daddy. She knee down to greet men of god, she never knee down to greet me once. Her family said I should come for settlement but I told them I don't have any case to settle.

Note:
Mbaka is not her reverend father

She is not an Igbo woman

She is not related/connected to Mbaka in any way

We are not even living in the east

I have told her that if she pack out, I will marry another wife within three months
Re: I by REDshouse(m): 10:44am On Mar 28, 2019
bluebay:

Him a big fool.... How can your wife insult you coz you said something bad about a man of God.. At times some women needs slap to reset their sense of belongings .. If she packs out of the house , let her go and make sure she pays Darely for it before returning . Nonsense woman. It’s their type fake pastors do sleep with and tell how to run their Family.
same if the same.... A real Husband don't raise his hand to beat his wife irrespective of whatever provocation....
Re: I by REDshouse(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2019
bluebay:

and ur type will be d one washing pants and bra and doing all sort of house work while ur wife will be reading newspaper and concentrating on telemundo...ode opoonu
Re: I by bluebay(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
REDshouse:
and ur type will be d one washing pants and bra and doing all sort of house work while ur wife will be reading newspaper and concentrating on telemundo...ode opoonu
After your wife finish reading the news paper, I’ll take her out on a date.. Weyrey
Re: I by bluebay(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
REDshouse:
same if the same.... A real Husband don't raise his hand to beat his wife irrespective of whatever provocation....
I understand . But sir, Have you dated Ekpan Lady from Warri?

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Scandal: Senate Starts Investigation On DPR / Nigeria Loses N400bn On Medical Tourism Annually — Buhari / Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others For APC Summit In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.