Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Lady Thanks All The Men She Scammed On Facebook To Sponsor Her University - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thanks All The Men She Scammed On Facebook To Sponsor Her University (426 Views)

17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / "My Aunt Watched While Men She Brought Slept With Me" - 20-Year-Old Girl / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Thanks All The Men She Scammed On Facebook To Sponsor Her University by Wesporting: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Lady Thanks All The Men She Scammed On Facebook To Sponsor Her University Education

A facebook user, Diana Tetteh claimed she created a fake Facebook account with details of another lady and used it to scam men online.

According to her, she was able to use the monies gathered to take care of herself through University — from Level 200 to 400.

She said in her confession that she’s now working and so she wants to thank all those who sent her funds for transportation.

Read her full confession below:

“I have a confession to make, the girl in the pix is not me, I created this account years ago to enable me get money to pay some of my bills and tuition fees, I just want to say a big thank you to everyone that sent me money for transport to visit them, even though I never visited because I’m not the girl in the picture, money to buy food, recharge cards etc, all of you have been a blessing to me, from my 200lv till when I completed my education and I now have a job, you’ll should find a place in your heart and forgive me, once again I’m really grateful to everyone who in one way or the other rendered help to me, I have decided to give some of my salaries to charity to make up for all I did, thank you and I’m most grateful.”

https://mandynews.com/lady-thanks-all-the-men-she-scammed-on-facebook-to-sponsor-her-university-education/

Re: Lady Thanks All The Men She Scammed On Facebook To Sponsor Her University by BlackfireX: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
End time

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed / 70 Female Clubgoers Arrested In Abuja, Some Allegedly Raped / “I Can’t Travel To My Village And Sleep Over Boko Haram And Insecurity” - Chika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.