Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri (20721 Views)

Policeman Smashed Man's Car After He Refused To Give Him N100 Bribe [Photo] / Soldier Who Killed Motorcyclist In Aba Over N100 Bribe Has Been Arrested / Unwobudu Edima Sydah Shot Dead In Rivers State Over N100 Bribe (Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by nomoreface: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
page 2
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by nicepoker101(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kingseex1:
Now u will spend more than 100naira to treat ursef , so sad
go back and read again. This time slowly.
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by ezechimdiy: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
My man in imsu PG school nah you be this. When you turn Nigeria comedian.
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by osinawanta(m): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
idonhammer:
Fake news
Not fake is my friend he works in I'm state University owerri and d assult happened along orji road yesterday

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by Gsteve01(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Na who be McTaproot again? cheesy grin

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready# #Buy# #Rent# #Sell# #Deal#
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by Hotzone(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mc try to show some respect to police officers who under rain/sun no pay still they are there to maintain calm and protect ur comic a$$...
Together we rebuild our society and make it a better place

1 Like

Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by SjMbula(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Policeman name confusing, the comedian name network error, the tory nonsensical. Kilode!
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by kizyalex10(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
MediaLife:
Nigerian Comedian,McTaproot has reveals what a policeman did to him because of N100 bribe in Owerri, Imo State

He wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/mc-taproot-brutalize-by-policeman.html
i knw dis guy.he is our goal keeper in my faculty during university days.bro sorry for the harm.
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by mechanics(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
It seems he does not like his job.
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by Mbediogu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Did you not hear of a certain respected and old doctor whose grand daughter aged 2 months was almost taken away from him by the same police along that route?
They said he and his wife stole the child because the mother was on NYSC. He introduced himself and offered to take them to his home. People around identified the doctor as a father of many grown up and established children who has no need to steal babies. They asked to be taken to state CID but police refused.
Baby and grandparents were detained for hours under the sun until the doctor parted with 80,000 as demanded by the police who saw wards of cash as he was bringing out his car particulars for them to check. It's terrible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by firfinch(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Report him to human right radio, brekete family. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by Abdbaba: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by Smarttth7: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
No vex abeg My mama warn me make I no dey believe lie
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by SamSong91(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Injury Right.... Bandage Left...
Re: Comedian MC Taproot Brutalized By A Policeman Because of N100 bribe in Owerri by dessymal(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Very unruly police officers.
Happened along Okigwe Road in front of Capitol hotel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Undergraduate "Selling Drugged Cookies" To School Children / At Least 10 People Injured After Shooting At Alabama High School / Police Kill Suspected Kidnapper, Arrests 5 Others In Imo - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.