Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,261 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) (42748 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Tekno And Lola Rae Break Up Again, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by BlackfireX: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shiooooor.

Igbo people, disgracing Nigeria.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by namiji2598: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute Sometimes when i see doctor on white The thing go just dey pain me Na medicine and surgery i be want read o
Untill uniben change my destiny
Imagine uniben go throw me all the way to computer science
Everyday na im i take dey dull for the department One thing i nor know. No programming language dey enter my head. Fortran D Pascal D Assembly language F
But las last i go dey alright After all nor be education be the only way to succeed in life
destiny can never be changed, u can still write jamb

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by oluakin1oflagos(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
What Interest Me Most Is The Doctor's Shoe.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
agbarisocket:
30000 ojukwu to excited in Indian by 1pm today for drug,,cocaine and heroine

stop lying.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute
Sometimes when i see doctor on white
The thing go just dey pain me
Na medicine and surgery i be want read o

Everyday na im i take dey dull for the department
One thing i nor know. No programming language dey enter my head.
Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

But las last i go dey alright
After all nor be education be the only way to succeed in life

It's not your fault, it's the useless and hoplesss curriculum that included those archaic programming languages. They are meant for legacy systems that have gone the way of dinosaur. You should be learning python, java, c# etc. You have the ability to change your own destiny, just take action.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by noisy45(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
This a dirtydancechallenge to buhari kindly dance with your doctor's in london
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by noisy45(m): 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
dreamwords:
Most igbo guys look like black Americans, unlike ugly afonja skull miner with black face, ugly set of people
No wonder they were chased from heaven , due to crime, ugliness, ritualism,, skull mining, incest, pedophile,

Yes oduduwa was chased from heaven I guess he wanted to mine the skull of God

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by marvel2real: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

i think say na me alone.Nigerian institutions no dey try abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Dino98: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

������

The way this ur comment make me laff, people think say I don off.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Ohraykon: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
dreamwords:
Most igbo guys look like black Americans, unlike ugly afonja skull miner with black face, ugly set of people
No wonder they were chased from heaven , due to crime, ugliness, ritualism,, skull mining, incest, pedophile,
and u guys are the largest population of Christians in naija even Jesus is ashamed of u guys rubbish n buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by paraltero: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

CS is an amazing course

But I feel your pain. I know how it feels to be given a course you have absolutely no interest in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by freemanbubble: 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
paraltero:

CS is an amazing course

But I feel your pain. I know how it feels to be given a course you have absolutely no interest in

Absolute no interest is an under statement

I don't know what am doing there

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

I laugh wan burst my belle.
You must be a clown. Try comedy.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
dreamwords:
And now your parents would be thinking they've produced a sensible somebody...if only they knew how miserable and senseless you would be...your dad would probably have wanked himself to the death undecided

Useless deranged inbred fool

Spits on your unfortunate skull angry

4 Likes

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Excallibur(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

Abeg try learn that programing well o ... Even people wey no study computer dey learn am ...more grace bro

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Tekno and his Dentist, Doctor dance as they do the #DirtyDanceChallenge.

Tekno shared the fun video as they danced in hospital.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/tekno-and-his-dentist-doctor-daniel.html

This techno doctor na sweet guy o. Fine oyinbo
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

Guy, we plenty for the matter. My bloody secondary school teacher swap my medical career. Until Auchi poly bury am. Na me be the only computer graduate wey no get lappy til I grad but thank God OOU rescue me; now I be Business Administrator.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

Lucky devil,computer science is the bomb

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
agbarisocket:
30000 ojukwu to excited in Indian by 1pm today for drug,,cocaine and heroine
Excited ko, joyful ni.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kingbones:

And now your parents would be thinking they've produced a sensible somebody...if only they knew how miserable and senseless you would be...your dad would probably have wanked himself to the death undecided

Fatality
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

smiley

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
I sure the doctor couldnt dance for shít but because na oyinbo the coons will come to pour adulation for massa

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Elthugnificent(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Rubbiish:

Everything isn't foolishness
What have u achieved with ur seriousness?
My quote of the day. Nicely said.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by j4tune: 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=77062990]See as the doctors cute

very funny

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

If you are serious about it, get a JAMB form. In med school, you will see much older people studying and graduating from medical school with MBBS and BDS.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
If I had a second chance I'd have chosen computer science over medicine I swear!
Why? I see a lot of medical graduates wishing that they went for something else. What could be the reason? Please put me in perspective.

1 Like

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by BLUEJAYY: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Why? I see a lot of medical graduates wishing that they went for something else. What could be the reason? Please put me in perspective.
There's no general reason.
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by dreamwords: 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Kingbones:

grin

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
There's no general reason. For me though, I was doing pretty well until when I got to the clinicals where I realized this stuff isn't for me.

So the clinicals is where you go to the hospital for rounds and practicals and stuff like that. The conditions of hospitals around here aren't encouraging at all.

My problem though, was realizing there isn't much money to be made compared to the number of hours you put in and the risks you take. Also, I got to figure out that I wasn't the kind of person who'd like to care for sick people in the practical sense. I wish I had known that earlier.

So except you really wanna get in there and find being around sick people exciting, you shouldn't really do it because there's not a lot of money in it in Nigeria. Well, you could write some international licencing exams and zoom off to go practice elsewhere better.

I was told to study Medicine because I was exceptionally brilliant in secondary school and I naively obliged.

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute

Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

Dude open your eyes. Software engineers earn more than Doctors and are more in demand. You had better go sign up for python tutorial on Udemy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Rocks Crop Top In Photoshoot With Her Dogs / Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.