Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity (1292 Views)

Jaspar Forex Trading Bot( 40% Monthly Return) / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / If 22% Monthly Return Is Not Too Small For You, Then Join Me In This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good day everyone.

I've been working on this idea since November of last year and so far i have gotten great results.
The organisation has applications for both IOS and Android devices. You run the app on your phone, fund it yourself, and begin. Daily gains are about 1.5%, which compounds to about 38% working 22 days a week for just 1hr 30mins to 2hrs tops.

If you have anywhere from 20,000 Naira to 200,000 naira you can benefit from this, although less money could be used but the gains will be too small to be meaningful to you. You can withdraw 24hrs after your first workday and continue with profits alone or you could compound your profits and take the capital out after a month leaving the over 30%.

Fundings will be done on your own, you're not sending any money to me, order than a small fee of 5,000 Naira i charge for the knowledge and and a full 30-day mentorship via phone call inquiries and on whatsapp till you master the technique.
Don't worry about losing your invested capital cos you won't. I've been on it for almost 5 months and i haven't.
You will make this money over and be glad you did. Contact me on call/whatsapp on 07081900431
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by AskProf: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
EasyGabe:
Good day everyone.

I've been working on this idea since November of last year and so far i have gotten great results.
The organisation has applications for both IOS and Android devices. You run the app on your phone, fund it yourself, and begin. Daily gains are about 1.5%, which compounds to about 38% working 22 days a week for just 1hr 30mins to 2hrs tops.

If you have anywhere from 20,000 Naira to 200,000 naira you can benefit from this, although less money could be used but the gains will be too small to be meaningful to you. You can withdraw 24hrs after your first workday and continue with profits alone or you could compound your profits and take the capital out after a month leaving the over 30%.

Fundings will be done on your own, you're not sending any money to me, order than a small fee of 5,000 Naira i charge for the knowledge and and a full 30-day mentorship via phone call inquiries and on whatsapp till you master the technique.
Don't worry about losing your invested capital cos you won't. I've been on it for almost 5 months and i haven't.
You will make this money over and be glad you did. Contact me on call/whatsapp on 07081900431

Still, there's lamentations all over the land?
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
AskProf:

Still, there's lamentations all over the land?
KIP sir... knowledge Is Power
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by AskProf: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
EasyGabe:

KIP sir... knowledge Is Power

Can we see your 5 month earning proof?
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
AskProf:

Can we see your 5 month earning proof?

Chief, if i was seeking investments for myself, i go begin table proofs and all. Anyone willing to invest for themselves will see proof.
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by AskProf: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
EasyGabe:

Chief, if i was seeking investments for myself, i go begin table proofs and all. Anyone willing to invest for themselves will see proof.

How about the SMALL FEE of 5000 per participant? I guess, that goes to my pocket.
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by U1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
AskProf:

How about the SMALL FEE of 5000 per participant? I guess, that goes to my pocket.

Wicked! cheesy
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2019
AskProf:

Oga, don't worry. Wether or not anybody decides to learn, i'm not perturbed as i do it on a daily and i am indeferent about that.
As for the fee, anything of value shouldn't be given for free, lest it risks being appreciated.
Even if NOBODY contacts me to learn, i'm fine. Thanks man.
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by Nobody: 5:09am On Mar 29, 2019
Do you make money from USING THE APP or FROM THIS 5K you're collecting up and down?
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by Wolexyoshi(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2019
This guy just joined NL this March with just this post. Just wandering if this i
Can be real.
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2019
tinkuu:
Do you make money from USING THE APP or FROM THIS 5K you're collecting up and down?
Yep, i do make money from it. That's why i am not really bothered if anyone is interested or not
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by AskProf: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
EasyGabe:

Yep, i do make money from it. That's why i am not really bothered if anyone is interested or not

"I do make money from it" isn't the same as "I make money from it".

We all need money but, enough of these infantile SCAMS.

How many of your friends and family have you brought into the scheme?

What happened to your previous mobile numbers & Nairaland usernames?
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
AskProf:

"I do make money from it" isn't the same as "I make money from it".

We all need money but, enough of these infantile SCAMS.

How many of your friends and family have you brought into the scheme?

What happened to your previous mobile numbers & Nairaland usernames?
Oga, na scam. I don hear, and e don do. End of story sir.
Re: 38% To 40% Monthly Return On Capital Do-it-yourself Opportunity by EasyGabe: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
In the end, everyone will be fine. The universe has a way of taking care of things.

(1) (Reply)

2000 Birds Capacity Pen For Lease In Ibadan / Crypto Currency Investment Plan For 2022 / Chatany World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.