Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye (1171 Views)

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by mathinips(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
After Governor Yahaya Bello has squandered the whopping amount of 20billion bailout funds, 450million Ecological funds, 20billion Paris club refund all together. Plugging kogi into debt to the tune of 16billion Naira between 3years in office, he still want to milk more of kogi's treasury.

Monthly statutory allocation allotting to kogi state every month is 6billion naira, aside the internal generated revenue which the amount is unknown, some workers have not received N5 for the past 3years aside those who are unjustly retrenched and labeled ghost workers. Governor Bello after the massive retrenchment of workers jokingly pronounced that the kogi civil servant's wage is 2.6 billion as against that of the previous governments upon paying both the ghost and life workers.

As a matter of concern, Gov Bello and his government has unjustly retrenched some of the teachers who instilled sense in us. What we have left in Kogi state is annoying. The leadership exhibition of Gov Bello has sent many people to their early grave. If people will not be coerced to vote against his/her conscience as a means of using unconstitutional forces like intimidating, shooting and killing, I think the people are now ready to bid this government good bye.

This is the same government that has legalized the uses of thugs to disrupt election processes, scare voters away and killing our beloved ones. At times, when I sit myself down and ponder on the reasons why I have to keep quiet, millions reason why I should not always spring up. Obviously many people have been caged, cajoled, while some have been gagged and totally intimidated. For putting this up, I know calls will be received, reports would be made and warnings would be dished out but almighty God who is the supreme being will continue to rule in the affairs of men. Gov Bello does not deserve another 4year term. We cannot afford to be ruled again by devil reincarnate. Kogites let's strategize on how to fight our common enemy. All interest must be put together now. This battle is a collective responsibility.

God bless and keep protecting us.

Samuel Oj
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by Bigii(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by BERNIMOORE: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yahaya Bello of Kogi State , Is the worst governor in Nigeria since 2009.

I expect Kogi people to vote the governor and his useless party APC out of that state .
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by BuhariAdvocate: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shame.
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by yerokunphilips: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bello vs Dino will be the most interesting political comedy movies of the century .
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by Epositive(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
The only thing Yahaya Bello has done for the state is worsening the situation. I still see some folks putting on his campaign vests up and down here in KSU. some people will never have sense undecided
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by mathinips(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Epositive:
The only thing Yahaya Bello has done for the state is worsening the situation. I still see some folks putting on his campaign vests up and down here in KSU. some people will never have sense undecided

You cant blame them, it as a result of poverty. Their parent have not receive salary this year and they need to wear cloth
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
mathinips:

You cant blame them, it as a result of poverty. Their parent have not receive salary this year and they need to wear cloth
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by mathinips(m): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
Every thing is hot in Kogi. The weather is hot, No salary, Adult and youth now visit bet9ja to try their lock. The money to even stake are not available

1 Like

Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by Hector09(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
Some fools we still shout sai bello nigerians are d architect of their own problem

1 Like

Re: Kogi People Ready To Bid Yahaya Led Government Bye Bye by PurestBoy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
The reason why he's Buhari's houseboy is to seek his favour because he knows Tinubu does not want him. Youngest and worst governor

(1) (Reply)

After The Civil War Buhari Brings The Economic War Against Ndi Igbo / 36 Dead Cows: You’re A Warmonger, Arewa Youths Attack Gani Adams / Sanusi advocates family planning as solution to ‘almajiri,’ other social vices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.