Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Aspamda/trade Fair,wholesales Procurement Agent For Spare Parts - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Aspamda/trade Fair,wholesales Procurement Agent For Spare Parts (440 Views)

Good references required for spare parts dealers / We Sell Spare Parts At Tradefair Aspamda Lagos In Case Any Body Needs Any Pls Co / STORE FOR ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspamda/trade Fair,wholesales Procurement Agent For Spare Parts by slimgonzalez(m): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
our head office zone B8a shop 41.aspamda, tradefair intl market
This thread is created to aid traders within neigbouring states like, ibadan,abeokuta e.t.c, who are intrested in buying ,motocycle and motor spare parts at good wholesale prices directly from importers based in tradefair.
PROCEDURE
you send me a list of items,with pictures if possible ,that you want me to procure for you. manufactures name when necessary i.e(charlin,autoboss,ccn)e.t.c and other detailed specificaion , with quantity,
i then source for you within the market ,get a price tag , calculate and prepare a bill and send to you. Either on this forum or on whatsapp, if all is good ..you make payment i buy, send you progress update ,inspect the goods myself ,to avoid stories that touches the heart and i waybill to your location.
Note...i charge a commision of 10percent of total goods procured(parts of this payment will be used for logistics of your goods within the market and to the busparks)
feel free to contact 07038203539.

(1) (Reply)

TOYOTA CAMRY LE, 2008 FOR SALE / Barely 6 months old LEXUS ES 350 2009 2.7m 08029058058 / Super Clean Buy And Drive Toyota Corrola 2008 Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.