Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,301 members, 7,842,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Two-year-old Girl Goes Missing From MFM Church AGEGE During Service - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two-year-old Girl Goes Missing From MFM Church AGEGE During Service (261 Views)

Faith Aluko Goes Missing In MFM Church, Akure During Service / Girl Goes Missing After Leaving Home In Oniru For Her School In Ikoyi / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Goes Missing From Boarding School In Kaduna. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two-year-old Girl Goes Missing From MFM Church AGEGE During Service by MAGARET50: 2:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
The family of two-year-old Esther Ojo is in distraught after she reportedly went missing during a Sunday service at a Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries’ church in Lagos.

It was gathered that the incident occurred at the Pen Cinema, Agege branch of the church.
PUNCH Metro gathered that Esther had gone to use the toilet when she went missing.

Esther’s mother, Bola, said all efforts to find her had yielded no result.

She stated, “We went to the church together and I am one of the children’s teachers. As of 12.31pm, we were still together and I was cautioning her not to step on the child sleeping on the bed until someone called me and I left where she was.
“We were almost through with the second service and I was very busy because I was rounding off the programme. The other teachers told me that Esther said she wanted to urinate and a child of a church worker took her to the toilet. The girl was the one that used to help me with Esther whenever I was busy and Esther was already used to her.

“The girl said she placed my daughter on the potty and left her there when somebody sent her on an errand to buy pure water. When she returned from the errand, I asked after my daughter and she said when she checked her in the toilet, she was not there. Ever since then, we have been looking for Esther.

“We first reported the case at the Pen Cinema Police Station, and we have also gone to the Area ‘G’ Command and the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Alagbon. They promised to radio other stations, but they later said they had not heard anything about her.”

We have been to the police station and we have also been to the Oba’s palace. We hope to find her soon.”

When the state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Bala Elkana, was contacted, he said investigation into the matter was ongoing.

“We got the report and we have launched an investigation into the matter. We are making efforts to locate her whereabouts,” he stated.
have you seen this girl please report to the nearest police station or call these numbers.

(1) (Reply)

First Son Kills Father For Refusing To Sell His Land To Sponsor Him Abroad. / . / Couple seen fighting over husband’s inability to provide money for Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.