Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Photo Updates Of The Ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Updates Of The Ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium!! (341 Views)

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Updates Of The Ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium!! by Peezol: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu Aketi SAN, and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are present at the ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium.

The annual event, which is the 11th in the series, is ongoing in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Other dignitaries at the event include APC state governors and members of the President’s cabinet, as well as traditional rulers among others.

Re: Photo Updates Of The Ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wetin com konsain me with the bullion van lover ?

(1) (Reply)

THE RISE AND FALL OF SARAKI / My Father Abuses Me! So Too is Yours / FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Do Nigerians Still Believe Punch Newspapers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.