Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. (465 Views)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, and leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are present at the ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium.

The annual event, which is the 11th in the series, is ongoing in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

Other dignitaries at the event include APC state governors and members of the President’s cabinet, as well as traditional rulers among others.

CC: Lalasticlala, seun

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/03/28/live-osinbajo-apc-leaders-attend-bola-tinubu-colloquium-in-abuja/

Re: More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. by yerokunphilips: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
God have really helped this man .You may not like him but truth be told he's a great man . Where are other ex governors ? With the help of God with only lagos state he turned the opposition party to ruling party .Apart OBJ there is no living Nigeria politician that have the kind of influence this man have . He have raised some many outstanding leader than any living politician ( Professor Yemi Osibanjo ,Aregbesola ,Fayemi ,Fashola ,Obanikoro , Akeredolu , Ambode , Saowolu , Lai etc. ) I remember GEJ called on him few days to the election in 2011 . He is not perfect but only a bad belly people will not see greatness this man . He father more governors than any living Nigeria politician .
Re: More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
More photos

Re: More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jagaban De baba.... see as Ganduje they look grin he is looking for another Jafaar that will catch him this time around
Re: More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. by hisexcellency34: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
I heard President Muhammadu Buhari is absent at Bola Tinubu's Colloquium currently going on in Abuja.

Last year, before the elections, Tinubu organise the colloquium in Lagos and President Buhari flew in from Abuja to attend.

This year, less than a month after election, Tinubu even took the colloquium to Buhari's backyard in Abuja, but the President was nowhere to be seen.

Tinubu is the modern-day Afonja who sacrificed the interest of his people but was betrayed by Fulanis.

I hope he won't end up like MKO Abiola.

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Bola Tinubu Colloquium As VP, Governors, Lawmakers Attend. by sirpekun: 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Buhari Assures Pensioners Of Regular Payment As He Launches Micro Pension Plan
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured pensioners regular payment of their entitlements.

The President made the promise on Thursday when he launched the Micro Pension Plan (MPP) at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.

Pointing that his administration remains committed to pension payment despite the lean resources of government, President Buhari noted that the initiative is part of plans to ensure that hardworking Nigerians live in dignity and retire without fear.

He, therefore, urged traders, unions, non- governmental organizations and other stakeholders in the informal sector of the nation’s economy to join hands with the government to enlighten their members of the benefits of the micro pension plan.

Check out https://idonsabi.com/buhari-assures-pensioners-of-regular-payment-as-he-launches-micro-pension-plan/ to read more

hisexcellency34:
I heard President Muhammadu Buhari is absent at Bola Tinubu's Colloquium currently going on in Abuja.

Last year, before the elections, Tinubu organise the colloquium in Lagos and President Buhari flew in from Abuja to attend.

This year, less than a month after election, Tinubu even took the colloquium to Buhari's backyard in Abuja, but the President was nowhere to be seen.

Tinubu is the modern-day Afonja who sacrificed the interest of his people but was betrayed by Fulanis.

I hope he won't end up like MKO Abiola.

I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Okorocha (photo) / Video:this Unmissable Clip Of Puyol’s First Jollof Experience Will Make Your Day / Atiku’s Citizenship: Buhari’s Lawyers Are Constitutionally Illiterate - Farooq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.