Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Health Writers Earn N5-10k Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Writers Earn N5-10k Daily (239 Views)

Medical/health Writers Needed / Earn 10k Daily Writing Health Articles. / Writers And Preferably Health Writers I Have Work For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Writers Earn N5-10k Daily by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
There's a massive earning opportunity for article writers, strictly on health contents. Make money from the comfort of your home just by writing articles. The more u write the more u earn.

If u cant write dont be afraid u are equally covered, u can also earn like the writers just by introducing/inviting those who are gifted with golden pen to the health niche platform. So u earn fr ur effort of inviting writers..

U earn 1000naira for each article u write, u can write 10 articles a day and earn 10,000.. You cashout every friday, u get paid to ur local bank acct.

Registration is actually free for everybody, once u register u are a free member.. But to start writing so u could earn, u have to purchase a valuable digital product of 2k from d health niche platform to certify u as a writer and a pro member.. you are good to go after certification. You can start writing any time.

Clear ur doubts because the one behind this great platform is one of the best entrepreneurs in Nigeria..

Registration is free.. so interested writers should comment "drop link" so i can drop it... And if u hav any other questions jst inbox so i can answer.
Re: Health Writers Earn N5-10k Daily by HajimeSaito(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
By drop a link, do you mean drop email address?

Stanboi:
There's a massive earning opportunity for article writers, strictly on health contents. Make money from the comfort of your home just by writing articles. The more u write the more u earn.

If u cant write dont be afraid u are equally covered, u can also earn like the writers just by introducing/inviting those who are gifted with golden pen to the health niche platform. So u earn fr ur effort of inviting writers..

U earn 1000naira for each article u write, u can write 10 articles a day and earn 10,000.. You cashout every friday, u get paid to ur local bank acct.

Registration is actually free for everybody, once u register u are a free member.. But to start writing so u could earn, u have to purchase a valuable digital product of 2k from d health niche platform to certify u as a writer and a pro member.. you are good to go after certification. You can start writing any time.

Clear ur doubts because the one behind this great platform is one of the best entrepreneurs in Nigeria..

Registration is free.. so interested writers should comment "drop link" so i can drop it... And if u hav any other questions jst inbox so i can answer.
Re: Health Writers Earn N5-10k Daily by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
HajimeSaito:
By drop a link, do you mean drop email address?

I mean the link to the site of health niche platform you will register with

(1) (Reply)

Harmonize Your Living Environment Surrounded By Emfs. / New Technique To Test For Viral Infections / 4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.