Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

ALBUM: Ciara - Beauty Marks Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ALBUM: Ciara - Beauty Marks Album (706 Views)

Ciara Ft Tekno - Freak Me Instrumental [Download Here] / "Freak Me" - Ciara Featuring Tekno (Audio) / Ciara Featuring Tekno "Freak Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM: Ciara - Beauty Marks Album by tvme12345: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ciara - Beauty Marks Album, Four years since her last album, the singer is set to release her seventh studio album Beauty Marks.
The album has spawned the R&B slow jam “Greatest Love,” and a trio of dance-ready tracks—“Dose,” the Tekno Miles-assisted “Freak Me,” and “Level Up,” which inspired a viral dance sensation.

Beauty Marks, the follow-up to 2015’s Jackie, arrives 15 years after Ciara’s debut Goodies. “The feeling that I have now is parallel to when I first started,” the mother of two told Refinery29. “I was this young girl excited to be living my dreams and having the best time. I’m back to that phase again.”

HERE: https://www.kulichang.com.ng/download-album-ciara-beauty-marks-album-ep/

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift – The Archer | DOWNLOAD MP3 / Tizzy Ft. Otega - Password / LMAN _ Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.