Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Should Cardi B Receive The Same Punishment As Alleged Sex Offenders? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Should Cardi B Receive The Same Punishment As Alleged Sex Offenders? (415 Views)

Blackmail: Fans React As Alleged Intimate Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / I Like The Way He’s Holding Her Hair – Reactions As Alleged Leaked Tape Of Tiwa / ‘he Promised To Make Me The Next Aaliyah’ Rkelly’s Alleged Sex Slave Joycelyn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Cardi B Receive The Same Punishment As Alleged Sex Offenders? by torphix: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Cardi B is in the news again, and it isn’t because her husband, Offset has gone off to cheat on her or because her video dissing President Trump has gone viral.

The American rapper has appeared in a 3-year-old Instagram live video where she was ranting about how she was forced to become a stripper to make a living, and how she would lure men into hotel rooms with the promise of sex where she would drug and rob them

Source: https://qwenu.com/2019/03/28/should-cardi-b-receive-the-same-punishment-as-alleged-sex-offenders/
Re: Should Cardi B Receive The Same Punishment As Alleged Sex Offenders? by sodiqapril(m): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2019
feminists won't talk now. apart from music, there's nothing about this cardi b with emulating. them nber rose and blac chyna Dy learn for where she dy. she's too raw and uncouth. it's a shame that most ladies now see her as a role model. like a guy on nairaland said and I quote " All olosho for Lagos Dy follow cardi b on IG, they want to be like her but apart from olosho. they have no other talents.this bet9ja guy again

(1) (Reply)

"Stunt Go Wrong" Man Riding Bike Facing Backward Had An Accident Thereafter / Young Actors Messing Up The Industry – Dele Odule / My Son Was Not Killed By Stray Bullet, Insists It Was Deliberate, Kolade Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.