Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,928 members, 7,956,483 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali (3367 Views)

Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland. / Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali by SarkinYarki: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
sapele914:
Mumu for lack of vision my people perish,those Fulanis from Mali will find their way to Nigeria,the most prosperous country amongst the chad river basin countries,more problems for Nigeria.

Same way Jonathan congratulated the eec for removing colonel gaddafi not knowing that singular action by those Babylonian oyibos was going to distablize the region,see the immigration to Italy through Libya and the rise in terrorism Boko haram in west Africa.

You are a strategic thinker like me
Re: The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali by Optional09: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
sapele914:
Mumu for lack of vision my people perish,those Fulanis from Mali will find their way to Nigeria,the most prosperous country amongst the chad river basin countries,more problems for Nigeria.

Same way Jonathan congratulated the eec for removing colonel gaddafi not knowing that singular action by those Babylonian oyibos was going to distablize the region,see the immigration to Italy through Libya and the rise in terrorism Boko haram in west Africa.

WtF! We are planning to give the Fulanis that kind of honorary treatments soon I wonder where they’ll go to
Re: The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali by EdiAbali: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You are a strategic thinker like me

After writing trash then you use another account to login, quote and hail yourself.

Terrorist,

Make I hear say them give una land for South South or South East!

1 Like

Re: The Genocide Against Fulanis In Mali by DabuIIIT: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Westtimeline:
Karma is playing song on them. They should not complain. They live by sword and must die by sword. Let them taste how bitter it is to kill ones family.

Shut up and bow down for your masters.

Don't disrespect your lords and masters

grin.

You attack the ones in Mali but worship the ones in the zoo!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worry As Ambode Battles Depression, Locks Self Indoor / What South East Security Outfit Logo Will Look Like / Osita Chidoka Reveals Sanusi's Location And Discussion With The ex CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.