Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** - Technology Market (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** (46955 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by harmbhrosz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Psychodavidovic:
If the items landed within the stipulated time frame nobody would be asking for update here or asking you to type here everyday but this has exceeded the normal limit so don't blame people who want updates every hour. Talking about we don't expect you to be typing here. angry

Be like TLC deals now go dey involve shipper name now make we for dey know which deals to avoid cos I'm not understanding anymore.
every picker faces this issue at a point in time, so checking TLC names doesn't really matter, even an older picker here is currently having a missing cargo that was mistakenly shipped to another country.

So y'all should kindly be patient with the new pickers please, it can only get better.....

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
harmbhrosz:
every picker faces this issue at a point in time, so checking TLC names doesn't really matter, even an older picker here is currently having a missing cargo that was mistakenly shipped to another country.

So y'all should kindly be patient with the new pickers please, it can only get better.....

Lol. It's the patience that has kept us waiting for the shipment that's been on transit for over one month and a week now. Patience gets overwhelmingly tiring when it begins to seem like you're lost.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
harmbhrosz:

And he said "shipper name", not "picker".
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
Donaltus:
The Few people who have item with me, receive update almost everyday. I communicate with omicpet and the shipper almost everyday, the message from omicpet is not strange to me, I was thanking him for his support, so don’t talk about competent and active or any bullshit here, have done many shipping with them, so don’t bring your frustrations to my side if you have any item with me and you can’t wait come to my dm and I will settle you. Have tried my best and you can’t expect me to be typing here everyday if I don’t receive any tangible update. Thanks ��

quote author=suco01 post=91938516]

Good you're thanking him, I personally believe omicpet is more competent, active and have human empathy than you. I am just realising fabsy is way better than you. it's really a BIG shame that omicpet is the one giving us hope and update while you kept mute after being paid for a service... I won't shield any of Donaltus and Fabsy, even though it's shippers fault, you both need to improve in your customers service (effective communication is absolutely poor). nothing stops you both dropping a message daily just to keep hope alive.. That one no say make we no do business with unah but make unah improve that's all not this I don't care attitude.

shalom.

The way this guy dey approach this thing ehn. Lol. Probable feels like he can get customers anywhere or has a lot of customers, so he can talk so outrightly rude to people. Hehehehehe. See wetin shipment and shipper don cause. grin
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Ilerioluwa02: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osifebebecha:

Lol. It's the patience that has kept us waiting for the shipment that's been on transit for over one month and a week now. Patience gets overwhelmingly tiring when it begins to seem like you're lost.

Any other option than to exercise more patience?
It is well.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Any other option than to exercise more patience?
It is well.

Patience doesnt change anything. What people want to know are the exact location or situation of their items, because sincerely speaking, it's beginning to seem like the items were lost or damaged and a replacement for them is what is delaying the shipment. Abi the items dey person warehouse dey rot?
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Donaltus:
The Few people who have item with me, receive update almost everyday. I communicate with omicpet and the shipper almost everyday, the message from omicpet is not strange to me, I was thanking him for his support, so don’t talk about competent and active or any bullshit here, have done many shipping with them, so don’t bring your frustrations to my side if you have any item with me and you can’t wait come to my dm and I will settle you. Have tried my best and you can’t expect me to be typing here everyday if I don’t receive any tangible update. Thanks ��

quote author=suco01 post=91938516]

Good you're thanking him, I personally believe omicpet is more competent, active and have human empathy than you. I am just realising fabsy is way better than you. it's really a BIG shame that omicpet is the one giving us hope and update while you kept mute after being paid for a service... I won't shield any of Donaltus and Fabsy, even though it's shippers fault, you both need to improve in your customers service (effective communication is absolutely poor). nothing stops you both dropping a message daily just to keep hope alive.. That one no say make we no do business with unah but make unah improve that's all not this I don't care attitude.

shalom.

I will still say this again and again, it is a BIG shame to Donaltus. You have no empathy at all. keep up with your I don't care lifestyle. if you can Refund everybody, you should be able to refund our precious time wasted. You can take their money but you can't update us daily, because you feels you're doing us a favour. You have never had any tangible update than to throw different shades of lies. What happened to keeping of hopes alive, you need a serious overhaul within yourself.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
omotolsy:
Suco.

Daily?

You read the line well. Yes Daily.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by harmbhrosz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osifebebecha:

Patience doesnt change anything. What people want to know are the exact location or situation of their items, because sincerely speaking, it's beginning to seem like the items were lost or damaged and a replacement for them is what is delaying the shipment. Abi the items dey person warehouse dey rot?
you're probably new to this, the person you sent item to pick item for you is a picker and not a shipper, he gives your goods to another company that is responsible for getting your goods to Nigeria. So he can only relay the informations he get from the shipping company.

I'm sure he won't have a new information and not be eager to share with you guys.

In this business, patience is extremely needed, like I said earlier, issues like this happens once a while and as long as you're in this business, delays like this will definitely occur regardless of the picker/shipper.

Y'all should be patients, if he has any new information, he'll definitely share with you guys, na beg I dey beg on behalf of op.

And anyone in need of money can bring their items, I'll buy and add small interest. grin

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
If that items has been recalled back and refunded by now we shouldn't have any story here , who ships items without having tracking ID to monitor. items now leaving US after how many weeks and feeding us lies up and down.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
harmbhrosz:

If I may ask, was the older picker not updating his customers, wasn't he tracking the items at interval (I guess donaltus no get tracking number sef), didn't he meet up with shipper, wasn't he open to his customers even when it got to sudden price change? etc. which one has donaltus done?
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
harmbhrosz:
you're probably new to this, the person you sent item to pick item for you is a picker and not a shipper, he gives your goods to another company that is responsible for getting your goods to Nigeria. So he can only relay the informations he get from the shipping company.

I'm sure he won't have a new information and not be eager to share with you guys.

In this business, patience is extremely needed, like I said earlier, issues like this happens once a while and as long as you're in this business, delays like this will definitely occur regardless of the picker/shipper.

Y'all should be patients, if he has any new information, he'll definitely share with you guys, na beg I dey beg on behalf of op.

And anyone in need of money can bring their items, I'll buy and add small interest. grin

Lol, of course, the "you're new to this line".
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
suco01:
If that items has been recalled back and refunded by now we shouldn't have any story here , who ships items without having tracking ID to monitor. items now leaving US after how many weeks and feeding us lies up and down.

Exactly what I'm saying. The delayed shipmemt is normal, of course the picker is not the one shipping, we know that. The delay isn't what is tiring, it's the fact that there's no statement regarding the location or situation of the items.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
suco01:

If I may ask, was the older picker not updating his customers, wasn't he tracking the items at interval (I guess donaltus no get tracking number sef), didn't he meet up with shipper, wasn't he open to his customers even when it got to sudden price change? etc. which one has donaltus done?

Lmao
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osifebebecha:

Exactly what I'm saying. The delayed shipmemt is normal, of course the picker is not the one shipping, we know that. The delay isn't what is tiring, it's the fact that there's no statement regarding the location or situation of the items.

I tire for them oo, maybe there is another way to express this to them.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by sheelay(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
All in all, we have to be patient.... There's nothing we can do.... Let's just hope we all smile by Thursday... It's not the pickers' fault.... The shipper have been deceptive all along. There'd be light at the end of the tunnel, God willing

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
sheelay:
All in all, we have to be patient.... There's nothing we can do.... Let's just hope we all smile by Thursday... It's not the pickers' fault.... The shipper have been deceptive all along. There'd be light at the end of the tunnel, God willing

I guess so, but these kind of situations ruin the reputations of pickers and all. I hope that this new Thursday narrative won't be another storystory.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Donaltus: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Baba I no get your time

suco01:

I will still say this again and again, it is a BIG shame to Donaltus. You have no empathy at all. keep up with your I don't care lifestyle. if you can Refund everybody, you should be able to refund our precious time wasted. You can take their money but you can't update us daily, because you feels you're doing us a favour. You have never had any tangible update than to throw different shades of lies. What happened to keeping of hopes alive, you need a serious overhaul within yourself.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ugomnaanny: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osifebebecha:

exactly seems it is lost or damaged and they are trying to get them
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by sheelay(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
Osifebebecha:

I guess so, but these kind of situations ruin the reputations of pickers and all. I hope that this new Thursday narrative won't be another storystory.
to

Let's just hope and pray
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Donaltus: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
This suco01 guy really pissed me off this morning,

To everyone who have item with fabsy and donaltus, I can assure you this items are secured and safe. Have done many shipping with (shipper) them in the past, it’s an established organization, we’re so sorry for the unusual delay in the shipping. I chatted with there boss last night and he assured the item should be available by Thursday. I don’t want to be here everyday without a tangible information, but have been attending to those who have been chatting me up on WhatsApp. Please bear with us. This’ll be sorted out soon
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Donaltus:
This suco01 guy really pissed me off this morning,

To everyone who have item with fabsy and donaltus, I can assure you this items are secured and safe. Have done many shipping with (shipper) them in the past, it’s an established organization, we’re so sorry for the unusual delay in the shipping. I chatted with there boss last night and he assured the item should be available by Thursday. I don’t want to be here everyday without a tangible information, but have been attending to those who have been chatting me up on WhatsApp. Please bear with us. This’ll be sorted out soon

Same way you pissed me off. Now you're talking. No one forced you to say this I guess

3 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by inze(m): 5:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
#Request

DJI Mavic Air 2
AIN preferred but TLC can fly

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by omicpet(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
suco01:

shalom.

You need not come so hard on donaltus bro , trust me he has more than tried all efforts with calls and visits to the shippers office at NJ and also calls to their Nigeria office .

It’s always the topic of our discussion everyday and he’s not happy about it .

I always say to him , if you’re beating yourself up this much over it , what should those of us with paid items in your shipment now do ,

Everybody is having a rough time on this shipment ,

We hope for quick resolve .

Peace

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
omicpet:

You need not come so hard on donaltus bro , trust me he has more than tried all efforts with calls and visits to the shippers office at NJ and also calls to their Nigeria office .

It’s always the topic of our discussion everyday and he’s not happy about it .

I always say to him , if you’re beating yourself up this much over it , what should those of us with paid items in your shipment now do ,

Everybody is having a rough time on this shipment ,

We hope for quick resolve .

Peace

Thank you boss. Much respect to you

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 2:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Picked for TheFlint1. Dell laptop

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 3:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Picked for onyizee07. AirPod pro

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by adewasco2k(m): 5:48am On Jul 23, 2020
This is not fair on the picker, you guys should take a chill, yes we have item with him but he is not the shipper and most times will not have any update to give.

If you say he should still be updating you, that will be him just posting lies to make you feel good, and that could even go wrong.

It’s frustrating yes but in all we all have to understand there is nothing we all can do now than to remain patient

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ugomnaanny: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
adewasco2k:
This is not fair on the picker, you guys should take a chill, yes we have item with him but he is not the shipper and most times will not have any update to give.

If you say he should still be updating you, that will be him just posting lies to make you feel good, and that could even go wrong.

It’s frustrating yes but in all we all have to understand there is nothing we all can do now than to remain patient
for how long bro? Even after paying express fee
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by onyizee07(m): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2020
“Today is the day the Lord has made”, hopefully we all must smile smiley
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by chriskadet: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2020
onyizee07:
“Today is the day the Lord has made”, hopefully we all must smile smiley
Amen
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
ugomnaanny:
for how long bro? Even after paying express fee

Na weekly update of "next week the item will arrive" naim you pay for. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! / We Buy Used Atm Batteries,mast Batteries;inverter Batteries And Trailer Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.