Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** (46810 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ugomnaanny: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2020
Fabsy abeg update us, u mentioned clearance since last week Thursday, this is tuesday no word from you yet... how long does clearance takes?? My bro works in nahco and as far as I am concern it doesnt take more than 2 days to be cleared...

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Kreamie(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2020
Relax bro. Next week is almost here.

This was the info gotten like Mr Nexus said. We're all in this.
ugomnaanny:
Fabsy abeg update us, u mentioned clearance since last week Thursday, this is tuesday no word from you yet... how long does clearance takes?? My bro works in nahco and as far as I am concern it doesnt take more than 2 days to be cleared...
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Nexusvibes(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2020
So you think I'm joking with you.
ugomnaanny:
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by adabsmith(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2020
This is nothing but a crass nonsense!
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Oga do you think I said that to crack you up we have made inquires and is next week.
For real?
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2020
This is absolute nonsense oo, which lie person wan lie give buyers wey wan pick items again, customers have refused to take refund saying it's the items they need, you can't soil my own name ooo. Fabsy u need to refund our extra charges cos we are not seeing what we paid for here. This is what happened when you don't listen to a simple good advice/instructions. ATLANTA was given as an alternative but you decided to use one rubbish NJ that is not functioning optimally. I know you have been open all these while I won't be surprised if this continue or items still in US/Addis Ababa. 25th shipment was picked lastweek friday, how do I explain 12th shipment to them, maybe you should teach me a lie to give them. This is not issue of money anymore but issues of personality.

8 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2020
suco01:
This is absolute nonsense oo, which lie person wan lie give buyers wey wan pick items again, customers have refused to take refund saying it's the items they need, you can't soil my own name ooo. Fabsy u need to refund our extra charges cos we are not seeing what we paid for here. This is what happened when you don't listen to a simple good advice/instructions. ATLANTA was given as an alternative but you decided to use one rubbish NJ that is not functioning optimally. I know you have been open all these while I won't be surprised if this continue or items still in US/Addis Ababa. 25th shipment was picked lastweek friday, how do I explain 12th shipment to them, maybe you should teach me a lie to give them. This is not issue of money anymore but issues of personality.

[color=#000099][/color] embarassed
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ugomnaanny: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
TLC deals is not for me again, even if the phone is 2 naira , haba

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
ugomnaanny:
TLC deals is not for me again, even if the phone is 2 naira , haba

Nothing do TLC deal but na some people we should beg here, how can we pay extra to get items here on time and after a month we are still here waiting, How can a picker and shipper not have effective communication, it is not the duty of the receiver here to give us update but the picker. let's forget about money sef, how can someone choose to use a shipper close to him when, it was said here openly to ship to Atlanta and some people brainwashed him off this thread to use nonsense NJ. if na NJ was the option here, I would rather wait till another option is available. Since the shipper can't deliver at speculated time I want my refund of extra shipping, I also don't expect the phone to land and I will have to pay the meagre handling fee (even if na nothing to me).. I just want my refund of extra shipping fee. That's all. He can take a whole year to deliver the phone aside the nextweek wey dey fly around. Na him Sabi.

3 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
The most annoying thing is that fabsy keeps coming online, seeing everything people are saying here and nothing even saying anything. I know you've run of things to say but keeping mute shouldn't be an option at this point. There is nothing wrong in re-assuring people you're doing everything possible, even if you have to keep saying that every hour. This is bad.

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Psychodavidovic:
The most annoying thing is that fabsy keeps coming online, seeing everything people are saying here and nothing even saying anything. I know you've run of things to say but keeping mute shouldn't be an option at this point. There is nothing wrong in re-assuring people you're doing everything possible, even if you have to keep saying that every hour. This is bad.

Its disappointing. We've endured the long ass shipping time, now it's been in Nigeria since last week, but nothing yet.

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Babygal1990: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Abi the item don enter one chance ni??

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Naijasageblog: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Psychodavidovic:
Thats the problem with dealhunters/pickers/shippers here ....customers relations=zero.Dem go want make you dey beg dem ontop your money i neva get dia time shebi na this week i dey wait undecided

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by suco01(m): 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Osifebebecha:

Its disappointing. We've endured the long ass shipping time, now it's been in Nigeria since last week, but nothing yet.

That items is not in naija yet. They are feeding us wrong information

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by battousaiX(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello...come off it!
One chance bawo?
Babygal1990:
Abi the item don enter one chance ni??
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2020
Hello guys, according to the information I just received from New Jersey and the receiving office in Nigeria, June 12th shipment should be in Nigeria by the 16th and ready for pick up by next Monday or Tuesday.

This same company told us that the shipment was awaiting clearance last week so we hope they are not feeding us with lies again.

Also, seeing that this shipper has not been completely upfront with us and is therefore deemed untrustworthy we’ve decided NEVER to use them again.

I want to absolutely apologize for how this shipment has turned out.

Thank you
VF

P.S please note that most times when you don’t get my updates as expected, it’s because I’ve not received any additional info and my silence doesn’t mean insensitivity.

I don’t like coming on NL to give information that will later turn out to be false just because I’m getting pressed. I hope you understand.

5 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Naijasageblog: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fabsy:
Hello guys, according to the information I just received from New Jersey and the receiving office in Nigeria, June 12th shipment should be in Nigeria by the 16th and ready for pick up by next Monday or Tuesday.

This same company told us that the shipment was awaiting clearance last week so we hope they are not feeding us with lies again.

Also, seeing that this shipper has not been completely upfront with us and is therefore deemed untrustworthy we’ve decided NEVER to use them again.

Thank you
VF

P.S please note that most times when you don’t get my updates as expected, it’s because I’ve not received any additional info and my silence doesn’t mean insensitivity.

I don’t like coming on NL to give information that will later turn out to be false just because I’m getting pressed. I hope you understand.
Na man u be grin
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2020
I’m never doing TLC again!!!

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2020
Fabsy:

Thank you
VF

This was very much needed.

As for the bolded, no one is saying you should give false information, all people need is the truth, and they need to hear it from you, constantly, or whenever they ask. Just keep people updated every step of the way, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by AdeBlackMed: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
I have Verizon sim for sale

1 Share

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
suco01:

That items is not in naija yet. They are feeding us wrong information

Mehn. Na wa.
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Naijasageblog: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
DancingSkeleton:
I’m never doing TLC again!!!
Lol I think am with you on this one cool

1 Like

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by adabsmith(m): 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
AdeBlackMed:
i need it
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by themejiwalker(m): 11:25pm On Jul 14, 2020
How much chief?

AdeBlackMed:
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by AdeBlackMed: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Inbox me on WhatsApp 08114320311
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ForkDragnet: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2020
adabsmith:
i need it
got two pcs of Verizon and sprint sims too
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ugomnaanny: 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
Any update yet? Not like I'm disturbing too much oh! But the truth is I'm into interiors and need the phone so bad for photography and videos for reviews... been doing jobs and my Samsung isn't doing justice to them.. biko how far?

2 Likes

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Babawale4real: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello house. I have an American sim, Verizon network. Come for pick up and pay with just a meager amount. Thanks

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Osifebebecha(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
ugomnaanny:
Any update yet? Not like I'm disturbing too much oh! But the truth is I'm into interiors and need the phone so bad for photography and videos for reviews... been doing jobs and my Samsung isn't doing justice to them.. biko how far?

We sef don dey await news. Now today be 16th wey he talk say them suppose enter naija. Lol. Patience don run out sha, but we dey cool still. smiley
Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by Fabsy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
Picked for CNCstore. iPhone 11

Re: DC-MD-VA (DMV)Pickups: eBay ,Amazon,Craiglist ,Offerup & Letgo! USA --> NGR*** by ugomnaanny: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Any update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Reply)

Please Help With My Conlog Prepaid Meter / BEST RATES FOR YOUR ITUNES AMAZON And Other CARDS. Come in!!! / We Buy Used Atm Batteries,mast Batteries;inverter Batteries And Trailer Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.