Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? (2667 Views)

Obasanjo & Miss Universe Leila Lopes at South-South Awards / African Representatives At The Miss Universe 2011 Contest [videos] / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by mistermm(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2010
Miss Universe - African Representatives (Who is the Most Beautiful?

Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by mistermm(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2010
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful?

Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by mistermm(m): 9:44am On Sep 08, 2010

Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by mistermm(m): 9:49am On Sep 08, 2010

Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by nanidee(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
sorry to say, but they are not exactly "it" at all,

ghana's the best looking girl there, imho
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ghana/Egypt
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by MissyB1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2010
Damn!
The second girl is kiss kiss kiss
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by omar22(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ghana or S Africa
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by naijadiva2(f): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
botswana is my first choice and ghana is my second.
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by abes(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ghana, no contest
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by bebe4(f): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2010
ghana,
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by yme1(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ghana
botswana
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
Ghana, SouthAfrica,Botswana,
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by Ifygurl: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2010
You know if you go by Beauty pagent contest alone, you'll think that S.Africa do not have black girls.  I don't think they've ever had a black miss.S.Africa.

Anyway, miss.Angola, is kinda odd-looking.  Miss.Botswana is super pretty.  Miss.Ghana is Pretty as well.  Miss.Egypt is gorgeous.  Miss.Nigeria is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Something tells me, Miss.Nigeria bribed herself into that win.  I knew a girl that contested in the 2010 MBGN and she looked better than Miss.Nigeria (runner-up). hmm oh well.
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by malaika(f): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2010
:/
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by omar22(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2010
You know if you go by Beauty pagent contest alone, you'll think that S.Africa do not have black girls. I don't think they've ever had a black miss.S.Africa.

why dont you take your racist view somewhere else!!! the South African football team has ONE white player, theirs no ooh aah, Their Rugby team has few black players no one cried wolf! the same with their cricket team and other areas why dont you let them live in peace, instead whipping up racial tension,
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by chiogo(f): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
^^ Oh puhlease, who gives a funk about rugby or freaking cricket to know who makes/doesn't make the team? The issue is that South Africa has more Black people than White folks(they're less than 10%). That's like the U.S. not being represented by a White person year in year out in an international competition, you'll never see that happen. So, why are the majorities in SA misrepresented? Hmm sounds like racial tension to me.

Anywayz, back to the scheduled program
Miss Botswana is pretty!
Miss Ghana too

The rest are blah.
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by Nayah(f): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2010
Ghana really beautiful woman ghanian woman are really attractive somehow
Angola as well is really good and used to have beautiful ladies

Here are my choices but the average of the representatives are pretty!
Re: Miss Universe - African Representatives (who Is The Most Beautiful? by DrCork: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2010
hell nooooo, angry How can they be beautifull when they nut even light skin?? undecided

This is just why I date white babes (no ofeince)

(1) (Reply)

Champagne Conversations: Pictures Ft. Monalisa Chinda, Praiz, Darey, Goldie / Picture Of Wyclef Jean With Pants On A Power Bike / Don Jazzy And Genevieve In Steaming Romance!!! (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.