Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department (34698 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by TinkTwice(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
mastercee:

If you are already in Yaba, just turn left.
grin
I don reach okokomaiko oo
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by TinkTwice(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
adrian3000:

grin grin
You're mean
Baba, 4ds hot weather, na em person wan com reset my thinking.. Him 4kuku add handsome 4 osho-baba
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by TinkTwice(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin cheesy
Pavore9:

Turn back! cheesy
grin
Pavore9:

Turn back! cheesy
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Misslagbaja: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
popweezy:
aint surplus..but I get d one i fit spend 4 reasonable girl and I will be okay.

Issalie jor tongue

1 Like

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by godofuck231: 5:06am On Mar 30, 2019
ABUPHARM:

If I didn't quote you, it will look as if am not helping you get enlightened.

Fact 1, If you applied for medicine and didn't score the required cutoff, you can never be given other professional courses like Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and the likes even if you have higher score that can get you any of the above listed courses.

Fact 2, Unlearn to think that anyone doing allied medical courses had previously wanted to study medicine. This is erroneous and hasty generalization.

Fact 3, Before she could graduate with such outstanding result, there is a high chance that the course had been her dream and passion, so putting the effort needed to achieve this was easy as taking pap compare to other food when one is ill.
sorry for your bitter state and I had to quote you, dear enlightened one be aware also that there are a certain number of certificates available at graduation level in medicine in most Nigerian universities, accreditations are another issue and only the best of the best are most likely to graduate from medicine a lot of candidates apply but the number stipulated for the course is limited ,but instead of increasing the capacity the authorities cut down and relegate these students to other related courses , you can now hold your comments , don't misquote me please , thanks
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by godofuck231: 5:12am On Mar 30, 2019
olamy7:
don't say what u don't know, some do pick physiotherapy by themself...I picked Physiotherapy and that's what I am doing in sch...it's not everyone that is after medicine
not to dispute your argument, am not saying the system of education in Nigeria is perfect but its a trend that affects most not all, a few exception like yours certainly can't disqualify my points , I heave my facts ,but for time sake I'll hold on to it
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by awesomedammy: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2019
adrian3000:

You just did

grin
thanks much for your reply to him just little appreciation extract nothing from him
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by popweezy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Misslagbaja:

Issalie jor tongue
shey u go want some??
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by ABUPHARM(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2019
godofuck231:
sorry for your bitter state and I had to quote you, dear enlightened one be aware also that there are a certain number of certificates available at graduation level in medicine in most Nigerian universities, accreditations are another issue and only the best of the best are most likely to graduate from medicine a lot of candidates apply but the number stipulated for the course is limited ,but instead of increasing the capacity the authorities cut down and relegate these students to other related courses , you can now hold your comments , don't misquote me please , thanks

Sorry to disappoint you, I derive maximum pleasure to enlighten an uninformed and egocentric mind like yourself. If you are medic, I won't be startled even if you reason far less than this.

I acknowledge the certificate availability saga, it also holds true for other professional courses like pharmacy, dentistry, Physiotherapy and Nursing and not medicine alone as you portrayed.

Majority of those that couldn't get medicine, pharmacy, Nursing are pushed to biochemistry, micro biology, physiology and even agric etc.

Once again, unlearn to think that anyone that studied allied medical course previously wanted to study medicine.

Peace.
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by godofuck231: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2019
ABUPHARM:

Sorry to disappoint you, I derive maximum pleasure to enlighten an uninformed and egocentric mind like yourself. If you are medic, I won't be startled even if you reason far less than this.

I acknowledge the certificate availability saga, it also holds true for other professional courses like pharmacy, dentistry, Physiotherapy and Nursing and not medicine alone as you portrayed.

Majority of those that couldn't get medicine, pharmacy, Nursing are pushed to biochemistry, micro biology, physiology and even agric etc.

Once again, unlearn to think that anyone that studied allied medical course previously wanted to study medicine.

Peace.

o feel sorry for your ancestors
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by ABUPHARM(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2019
godofuck231:
o feel sorry for your ancestors
Your qoute proves me right when I insisted on enlightening you. I gave u facts, instead of you to accept or give rebuttal, you resort to throwing tantrums.

Uncouth and ill-breed as usual.
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by godofuck231: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
ABUPHARM:

Your qoute proves me right when I insisted of enlightening you. I gave u facts, instead of you to accept or give rebuttal, you resort to throwing tantrums.

Uncouth and ill-breed as usual.
since ur fathers who were mongrels are inbred don't feel royal bloods can come that low with you , die of rabies , good bye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria? / ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.