Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,568 members, 7,958,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola (20451 Views)

Atiku Files Appeal Against Tribunal Judgment At The Supreme Court / Just In: Atiku, PDP File Appeal Against Tribunal Judgement At Supreme Court / Akpabio Dissociates Self From Bribery Allegation Against Tribunal Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2019
These guys protesting are they fighting for the best interest of the state or for personal gains

I am not understanding
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2019
these are paid protesters. they were paid #2500 each.
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by BuhariAdvocate: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2019
shocked he is a corrupted judge .
Cantonese:

Ok so he collected egunje from you before? Since you "know" him please tell us more about him.
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by ddeola: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2019
All these people wey don collect 10-10 naira each. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dem no no say these politicians just dey play card with their future and dem still dey waste their energy to protest. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I bet you, if they are all meaningfully engaged, dem no go dey waka street for broad daylight. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by Truthbites: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Rent a crowd... Oshiomole show some shame. Pls respect democracy
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by novenatim(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Protest will amount to nothing, it will never change the judgement. Tell your governor to do the needful, the earlier he vacates the seat and rule of law to take its full course
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by TempleHouse: 10:50am On Mar 29, 2019
3rdavefarms:
grin

This Pictures shows how Jobless they are in my state
You can never see anyone working in Shell , Chevron, Total and NNPC doing this at all, Tears in my Eyes

Who will Liberate my people from this STATE SPONSORED RUBBISH?

They are people who sells Herbal mixture
Drinks at the park
Jobless tailor
Jobless barbers
Drivers with wreck motors

God saves my state Osun State
You're very wrong and biased !
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by emmykk(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2019
sojayy:
Adeleke mumu button has been activated already by FG. Oyetola will finish his tenure as gov. while d case Pends in court.

Your school fees was a waste
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by almarthins(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2019
isrecole:
OSUN RESIDENTS DIDN'T PROTEST
It wasn't Osun residents who protested, APC members in Osun state protested. If it were Osun residents, the protests would have been a spontaneous reaction to the Tribunal's verdict but APC took ONE WEEK to organize their members. As a fact, OSUN INDIGENES are indeed happy that ECONOMIC VAMPIRES and Godfather based in Lagos have been sent packing

Sometimes i shake my head for people like you. You think pdp is beta? Una dey look with una eyes but una no dey see, una dey hear with una ears but una no go understand. This country has bn sold to sm unknown entities. We are just going round in circle. Open ur eyes and see na d same people with diferent names and party.
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by remisglobal: 11:15am On Mar 29, 2019
Would you like to become a sub distributor or wholesale seller of most of the fastest selling products in Nigeria?

Because we understand that some people find it difficult to meet the requirements to become major distributors with some manufacturers, REMIS GLOBAL INTEGRATED has been able to bridge that gap by offering interested clients like you an opportunity to become sub distributors for various fast selling products like: Grand Pure Soya Oil, Grand Cornflakes, Vital Feed (Poultry & Fish Feed) and lots more coming soon.

REMIS GLOBAL INTEGRATED does not require any deposit or joining fee from you as all you need is just to choose the products you are interested in distributing, the quantities you desire and we will send you the required quotation and pro forma invoice for you to make your orders.

Some of the benefits of becoming a sub-distributor of these fast moving food products through REMIS GLOBAL INTEGRATED are as follows:

1). You get very good Sub-Distributors membership discounts on all products.

2). You do not need to purchase full truck loads or have a warehouse and very high capital to join because we give you an opportunity to start with your budget.

3). You have the freedom to determine the wholesale or retail price you wish to sell in your own region or environment.

4). We will help refer potential customers in your region to you.

5). We provide marketing support in online platforms.

All interested Sub-Distributors should kindly forward their interest including full names, state/region and best contact number to: remisglobal2007@yahoo.com
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2019
montezz:
LMAO.....this is a big lie. I live and work in Osun state and I boldly tell you all that almost every indigene of the state are hoping that PDP wins the case at the appeal court.
Awon oniro gbogbo

I live and work in Osun State and most people around here hope PDP will Never win the State. If not for Aregbesola Government Osun would still be a Shithole with no infrastructures, the only failure of Aregbesola was that he failed to pay salary. You want us to go back to the old days where Government don't give a Fvck about Dilapidated school Buildings and Bad Roads

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2019
DabuIIIT:

You've said it all.

After everything,they will return back to their poverty, darkness,heat,sweat,hunger, joblessness....

This is purely state sponsored,Tinubu/aregbese..

Zoogerians need deliverance

Lol look at you Osun Poverty rate is low, We enjoy 20hours of Electricity everyday

Those things you listed above is for your family and your Generation

1 Like

Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by DabuIIIT: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol look at you Osun Poverty rate is low, We enjoy 20hours of Electricity everyday

Those things you listed above is for your family and your Generation

grin

Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by DabuIIIT: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

you are obviously the one in Pain

We currently enjoy 20hours of Electricity

The poverty Rate is low

Everything is cheap

The Joke is on You
Mental

grin
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by banchuz: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
emmasege:
If PDP was evil, APC is devil. Tell me one evil done by PDP, and I will tell you 10 evils done by this cancerous APC.

The shameless criminals, cheats and murderers would not let us rest after suppressing our will in September 2018, killed and rendered many invalid. Yet, they still have the effrontery to say the tribunal judgement was procured.

This is just an attempt to intimidate the appellate court and influence their judgement.

God punish APC, their evil supporters and any zombie who quotes me.

Head of zombie....oderinde
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by Cantonese: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
remisglobal:
Would you like to become a sub distributor or wholesale seller of most of the fastest selling products in Nigeria?

Because we understand that some people find it difficult to meet the requirements to become major distributors with some manufacturers, REMIS GLOBAL INTEGRATED has been able to bridge that gap by offering interested clients like you an opportunity to become sub distributors for various fast selling products like: Grand Pure Soya Oil, Grand Cornflakes, Vital Feed (Poultry & Fish Feed) and lots more coming soon.

REMIS GLOBAL INTEGRATED does not require any deposit or joining fee from you as all you need is just to choose the products you are interested in distributing, the quantities you desire and we will send you the required quotation and pro forma invoice for you to make your orders.

Some of the benefits of becoming a sub-distributor of these fast moving food products through REMIS GLOBAL INTEGRATED are as follows:

1). You get very good Sub-Distributors membership discounts on all products.

2). You do not need to purchase full truck loads or have a warehouse and very high capital to join because we give you an opportunity to start with your budget.

3). You have the freedom to determine the wholesale or retail price you wish to sell in your own region or environment.

4). We will help refer potential customers in your region to you.

5). We provide marketing support in online platforms.

All interested Sub-Distributors should kindly forward their interest including full names, state/region and best contact number to: remisglobal2007@yahoo.com

Are you sure? No phone number and no address.
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by Cantonese: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
shocked he is a corrupted judge .

How bros? How? Did you have a case in his court before or are you afraid of a future case in his court? Tell us your relationship or business with him please.
Re: Osun Residents Protest Against Tribunal’s Judgement Sacking Oyetola by remisglobal: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Sorry for that we are located at Osogbo the Osun State capital you can contact us on 08034943463
Cantonese:

Are you sure? No phone number and no address.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano / Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness / Video Of Buhari Speaking About The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.