Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics (55500 Views)

Ore Badmus, Lady Who Is Bobrisky Lookalike & A Taxi Driver (Photos) / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by rasque96(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2019
harkandey:
grin so taxi driver don get ambassador too? okay so taxi is now a company, when you finish your lie let me know
legit hustle or logo Benz which one you prefer? hmmmmm just asking nioooo...
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Akingun1990: 9:14am On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

Peace mass transit grin
Bro, you are the baddest niccur
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by rasque96(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Who asked for this ones views now

She can't talk without sounding stupid...must the evening newspaper use swear words before she tries to make a point

be jumping into every trending issue like frog undecided

It's taxi we should be expecting you in, what about the private jet cruise you were masturbating about grin grin

Oniranu
after all , wet in you gain
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by opoloba: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
people should mind their business after all he is into legit business

In another news, to play Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H

1 Like

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by fortunechy(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
God bless his hustling and those that hustle legitimately.....Haters and small girly with bigger god should go and hug transformer
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by SjMbula(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
noisy45:

Peace mass transit grin
Osanobuwa!
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Brand ambassador my foot. I respect the fact that he's working to provide for his family. Why lie and deceive everyone what he's not

1 Like

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by rasque96(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Nasige:
I wonder who criticizes some one with a legitimate means of living, only in 9ja u expect everybody to be rich becus they appear on tv, come on when will we be civilized.
God bless you, don't mind them, they see celeb with legit hustle , they complain, maybe them prefer logo Benz to keep up their status...??
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by mimicue(f): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2019
and then the babe had to post it online that TTT was her taxi driver,
youths in Nigeria has issues, the other day they mocked Charles for entering public transport to anambra. but then again just because they are popular doesn't equate to being rich . so they should not hustle because they have fame. if they go broke how many of them will feed them .the entertainment industry mostly favors the ladies only. All this lazy youths should leave them alone

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by oruma19: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2019
When this kind of a thing happened to an old actor in the US last year, Niki Minaj sent him a huge cheque because she wasn't pleased with the mockery of a celebrity who had gone broke. In Nigeria, we only know how to copy the bad things from abroad, we don't copy the good things. I was expecting that by now a lot of help would have come TTT's way from fellow celebs.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by ak22(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2019
harkandey:
grin so taxi driver don get ambassador too? okay so taxi is now a company, when you finish your lie let me know

What do you want to gain from this ?
Has he come to beg you for money ?
Mind your own business and leave him alone
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by joiade(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2019
May God bless our hustle, after all he's doing what his hands can find doing so mocker's mind ya buznes ;Ds..[color=#550000][/color] grin shocked
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by joiade(m): 9:27am On Mar 29, 2019
Absolutely true whether ambassador of taxi or keke it's none of ya business.
ak22:

What do you want to gain from this ?
Has he come to beg you for money ?
Mind your own business and leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by noisy45(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2019
Akingun1990:

Bro, you are the baddest niccur

grin grin
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by SjMbula(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Regina Daniel gifted house to her mum, bought a car and rolex watch, they questioned her source of wealth, TTT is hustling they are mocking him, confused people like confuse buha...ri

4 Likes

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by GoldHorse(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2019
What is wrong with being a taxi driver?!

1 Like

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by mvem(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2019
harkandey:
grin so taxi driver don get ambassador too? okay so taxi is now a company, when you finish your lihle let me know
...why can't taxi get ambassadors... What of uber etc
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Dasilva10: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:
The people mocking him are all that's wrong with our society and country...what a shame. .

When a society has settled for and generally accepted that earning a honest living is something to be ashamed for, then you know it is truly finished.

So sad to realise that my hopeless optimism for a better crop of tomorrow's leaders has all along been erroneous.

I thank God for my life sha...I no sabi look people face or listen to rubbish talks..

What a hopeless generation...
May God keep blessing your intelligence and also bring you up to the standard of the imperial ones .You said my heart, we the Nigerian youths have a huge problem.
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by preciousosas1(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2019
harkandey:
Wetin uber and taxify be? Na church?
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by yesloaded: 9:58am On Mar 29, 2019
rex444:
Do you know how many of our brodas that built mansions here just by driving taxi in USA? If he is driving taxi, is it your driving ? Is it your car? Did you offer him any form of job? Haba where r we heading with this forming sef
Anybody who thinks taxi driving is not a decent job needs to get his/her head examined. Sir, you are on point.
I love realist and I hate fakers, I don't fake my life and I hate fakers

1 Like

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by yesloaded: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Dasilva10:

May God keep blessing your intelligence and also bring you up to the standard of the imperial ones .You said my heart, we the Nigerian youths have a huge problem.
Well, not all of us
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Ayobami7(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by HomeOfMe(f): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:
The people mocking him are all that's wrong with our society and country...what a shame. .

When a society has settled for and generally accepted that earning a honest living is something to be ashamed for, then you know it is truly finished.

So sad to realise that my hopeless optimism for a better crop of tomorrow's leaders has all along been erroneous.

I thank God for my life sha...I no sabi look people face or listen to rubbish talks..

What a hopeless generation...
A lot is wrong with Nigeria,especially the youths today. I was watching a documentary on LOVE SCAM on CBS this REALITY today. A woman was duped of thousands of pounds sterling. The man from the other end pretended to be a fellow white man,using a white man's picture. He kept leading the poor old woman making her send him money so many times. Any time the woman requested that they do chat on SKYPE or other video calls,the guy would give her excuses. To cut the story short. The woman reported the issue to some private investigators,and the discovered at the end of the day that the man who's been scaming the white woman using a white guys picture was actu operating from Lagos. I was ashamed for Nigeria. Before they made that discovery I already had the feeling that the scammer would be a Nigerian.
Most Nigerian youths do not believe in making an honest living,rather they opt for an easy, fast and fraudulent means.
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by PAQ(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2019
If he were into questionable wealth (419, yahoo yahoo, kidnapping or money ritual) i am sure he will be praised and loved by many, featuring on every social media platform and a role model to the people.

If i ever come across this dude i will be honored to shake his hand and have a picture with him, unlike celebs like Hush puppy & Mompha, who i will just walk by.
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Mtmike(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Maybe he should have used their sisters for money ritual and drive Benz for doing nothing......by then he will be applauded as hustler........retards everywhere..... Tin Tall Tony, God bless ur hustle bro
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Zee05: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2019
I hate to admit, but she's right.
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Seyeblessed: 10:11am On Mar 29, 2019
When I was out of a job, I became an emergency IT solution provider, all na hustle so long as it is legit. TTT may God continue to bless your hustle
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2019
TTT I no get business with u... The same with TBoss... Na dat slay queen wey think say everybody should be Scammers,, criminals.
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by NickDamani: 10:16am On Mar 29, 2019
OTayobami:
Madam defenfor grin the innocent girl said she was surprised to see broda TTT ni o.
There's no one that won't be unless you no dey watch bbn so why take it personal

She wasnt referring to the person who posted but to the gullible Nigerians that took it upon themselves to insult the dude by commenting trash. You can even see some of them here.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Boss13: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Larger percentage of the people laughing at him are still in their parents house and are not paying any bills.

As long as you are not picking up his bills, you have no right to laugh or criticize him. If you are so mad, get him a high paying job or shut up.
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by Pekele007: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2019
NoSidonLook:

how stupid can you be undecided
Can't you comment without quoting my post

I blame Seun for giving people without a tertiary degree a platform to vent out their frustrations

Go get a viable legit life dunce angry

Look at this perpetual dullard talking about getting a life.

Animals like you should be locked up in the zoo... Weak and senseless boy
Re: Tboss Speaks On Thin Tall Tony As A Taxi Driver, Slams Critics by NickDamani: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2019
harkandey:

And your parents will be somewhere claiming they have a son they are proud of without knowing they didnt give birth to him with a brain in his head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Men Attack Adeniyi Johnson, See What They Did To Him / Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Photo, Falz & Other Nigerians React / Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.