Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (37097 Views)

Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) / Police Officers Kill A Motorcyclist In Oyo Over N50 Bribe / Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
paiz:
There are unlimited ways of getting these boys arrested without killing them

Nigeria is just a jungle

If d guys had confronted d police violently, in this case with gunfire, d police have no choice than to respond

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
This na extra judicial killings now
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
FroshJaynex:
These guys look like they were tortured severely but as na naija we dey police say Dem be cultists so naso e be. God knows best

Stop supporting evil!!!!

They are dam perpetrators/thieves/ cultist and they deserve the torture.

When people such as these rob you, you will know how far.

When they kill someone right in your front, rape girls right in your front, rob people right in your front, your concept will change.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
since the govt never honors maximum penalty for deadly crime even when declared by a competent court

I think naturally, the water is finding is level....at the face of high and open check criminal practices in nigeria
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

You'll really be good in investigation.....I still wonder what's keeping The president from declaring state of Emergency in that state
what is the state of your state,sir?
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by senrino(m): 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmmmm

They all look tortured and murdered to me

Not lads involve in any gun battle.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by boxypane(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:
Nigerian police and their shirt & trouser removing Bullets

What happens to arresting them and charging them to court
You want to arrest a gun wielding criminal that easy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by wilky9ice: 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
nigeria don big pass this arranging thing when will police change.this one na old style na
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by henlogo: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:

If president declare state of emergency in that state, the politicians, that are buying ammunition for these guys will be the one to cry out loud that they want to turn the state to anarchy. It has gotten to a state of terrible happenings recently and the politicians are using them, equipping them especially those in powers and in oppositions. Its so terrible thing my brother. Things are really getting out of control in this country faster than expected. imagine spreading to other major cities like this. But i wonder how ameachi was able to curtail their excesses when he was in power. The irony is that wike that served under ameachi and part of those that got solution then seems looking the other way now while the state turns to unrest.
you must be an APC he goat

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:

If president declare state of emergency in that state, the politicians, that are buying ammunition for these guys will be the one to cry out loud that they want to turn the state to anarchy. It has gotten to a state of terrible happenings recently and the politicians are using them, equipping them especially those in powers and in oppositions. Its so terrible thing my brother. Things are really getting out of control in this country faster than expected. imagine spreading to other major cities like this. But i wonder how ameachi was able to curtail their excesses when he was in power. The irony is that wike that served under ameachi and part of those that got solution then seems looking the other way now while the state turns to unrest.
politics happened...for they to be peace in Rivers state I think both men should shealth their swords and work together to bring peace to that state...if not it will be worse than this...
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seguno2: 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:

Who is benefiting from the chaos
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ifymadu: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
I bow to the bullets of the Nigeria police, so advance that it removes the clothes of criminals after hitting them.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who stole their clothes, shoes and watches and left their guns? Do cultists operate in boxers only?
Any way, well done police.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Willed042(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

You'll really be good in investigation.....I still wonder what's keeping The president from declaring state of Emergency in that state

From your comments it shows your political inclination. was state of emergency declared in Bornu, Yobe, Katsina, Benue, Kaduna and other parts of the country where Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen keep terrorizing? I am not on the side of crime or criminal poos but the that state of emergency line of yours has political undertone. Kano was as violent prone as rivers the last Saturday but with no comment from the office of your presidency.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sparko1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

You didn't read gun battle right! use your head or better still keep quite!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by inspector1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
=tyup post=Nigerian police and their shirt & trouser removing Bullets

Exactly.... I doubt the genuine of the police report.... Annocent ones will be among those boys.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:

They remove their dresses to look for similar cult signs, tatoos and charms to help their investigation.
And u think they will wait for the police to come, and they will stretch their hands to get handcuffed? It must be fire for fire. If you look at the pics well you will see that they are already stiffed. Which means after the crossfire died down, police combed the area and saw them dead. You can see they use pump actions while police likely ak47, which made them to get killed easily. If they too, hold ak 47, then police likely have lots of casualties. Bad boys and cultists have taken over rivers state. Its such a pity. Just look at how they scattered a mans leg yesterday and still took away the wife. So unfortunate that rivers state has turned to next bad blood state.

Killing them before looking for cult signs is pure gibberish!! Innocent people can still be killed amongst them and labelled a cultist!

By the way I am no way a cultist and never will be. Just saying the NP methods are old and a throwback to slavery times!
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lagdmark(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

Wating concern you good samaritan

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:

They remove their dresses to look for similar cult signs, tatoos and charms to help their investigation.
And u think they will wait for the police to come, and they will stretch their hands to get handcuffed? It must be fire for fire. If you look at the pics well you will see that they are already stiffed. Which means after the crossfire died down, police combed the area and saw them dead. You can see they use pump actions while police likely ak47, which made them to get killed easily. If they too, hold ak 47, then police likely have lots of casualties. Bad boys and cultists have taken over rivers state. Its such a pity. Just look at how they scattered a mans leg yesterday and still took away the wife. So unfortunate that rivers state has turned to next bad blood state.

Bro don’t be surprise this guys doesn’t even own a machete, the look tortured before been being killed.
This force men will go extra length to implicate you,
If they are guilty of their crime, Okay,
But if not, I know their kids will probably end up this way.
I have seen so many cases of police killing innocent souls and planting exhibits to go Scott free.
For your information na for movie u go see wia cultists get mark,
You won tell us say this guys fit buy pump action��‍♀️,
Omo pump nobi one Naira, wetin cultists Dey use na locally made gun.
Nobi even one pump self, investigate this case and you will see a frame up case against them
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by emmadejust(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

The prison is crowder with many criminal already with no judgment on ther crimes
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lastempero: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nigerian police only know how to kill armed robbers without assault rifle,good job anyway.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Olamsoh:
If you bring drake to Nigeria

It will cost you

400m booking and cost of logistics.

Add Venue, Production and Publicity =60m

To make this money back the cheapest ticket has to be 100k if you are using eko hotel

Mr. Promoter, e be like say na wrong thread you dey o.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:
[s]
And u think they will wait for the police to come, and they will stretch their hands to get handcuffed? It must be fire for fire. If you look at the pics well you will see that they are already stiffed. Which means after the crossfire died down, police combed the area and saw them dead. You can see they use pump actions while police likely ak47, which made them to get killed easily. If they too, hold ak 47, then police likely have lots of casualties. Bad boys and cultists have taken over rivers state. Its such a pity. Just look at how they scattered a mans leg yesterday and still took away the wife. So unfortunate that rivers state has turned to next bad blood state.[/s]

Rubbish. Extremely _retarded thinking.
This was extrajudicial killing, but we are so used to anomalies one more instance doesn't matter
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
I will never do crimes with stupid guns. With Fnp90, m16 or ak 12 police no go near you

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by elemagoon(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
paiz:
There are unlimited ways of getting these boys arrested without killing them

Nigeria is just a jungle
Bros abeg name five...

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Naruto87(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

So that pdp will start shouting anti democratic government like they did in states they lost and the chief judge case.. Let their government resolve the issue so that politics won't enter it much.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by elemagoon(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
priceaction:

God bless you. God bless you.
Cultism in Rivers is somewhat complicated.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by elemagoon(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kylekent59:
shocked

Why are you all blame the officers that shut them. Why are some of the comments above criticizing the squad that brought these terrorists down?

If they get jailed and released, they would go back to their vomit and start killing again.

It's a shame on those making funny comments about the police force. You can see the weapons these devils operates with.

A pick pocket thief snatched someone's purse yesterday and was being chased, he entered into the a site and excaped, people at the site were even telling him to follow so so so and so side to excape.

I was like what da hell, why are they supporting evil? who made this country like this?

very very abysmal

God bless you. God really bless you good. May God bless and protect you and your loved ones IJMN. Amen.
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Only God knows what happened there...as for me. I trust no polize oooo
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by UncletC: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

arrest someone shooting at you? can you do the work of disarming an armed man?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Rollitout: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Police welldone kill all of them they are bastards
Re: Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by autonomous22: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
tyup:

We the rivers indigenes don't want them to b charged to any court... they shud b shot at sight... they have caused pains to families and friends....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Searching For Wife For 'Abroad-Based Brother' Defrauds Ladies In Anambra / Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) / Idris Alkali: Suspects Declared Wanted By Army Over Missing General.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.