Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Dangerous Lies That Lead To Infidelity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dangerous Lies That Lead To Infidelity (380 Views)

The Most Dangerous Lies Are Those Lies Which Contain Truths In Them! / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Lies That Lead To Infidelity by ValourDigest(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Dangerous Lies that Lead to Infidelity

When I was in college, I spent a summer working in a lock shop. My supervisor was an old, stocky African American man named Rock with a raspy voice. He was a hardworking man who had a nickname for everyone and was a great storyteller. One of my favorite stories he told was about a day he was asked to collect screws in the warehouse.

Apparently, the company was trying to save money and time for an in-house building project requiring screws. Rock’s manager brought him into the warehouse and pointed to the high steel shelves. Then he asked Rock to remove all of the screws fastening the shelves to the walls. Rock diligently got out a ladder and went to work, moving right to left. With each screw removed, the shelves stood in place. Finally, he ascended the ladder and removed the final screw on the last shelf. As he looked at the final screw in his hand, the last shelf leaned and crashed into the one next to it. The rest went down like thundering dominoes discarding all of the contents in an enormously mangled mess. The manager came running in to find a pile of destruction. Behind the debris was Rock standing sheepishly on a ladder holding one screw in his hand. They stared at each other until Rock broke the silence, “This is your fault.”

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/dangerous-lies-that-lead-to-infidelity/
Re: Dangerous Lies That Lead To Infidelity by jbblues24(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2019
Such design, many gradient, so simple

(1) (Reply)

Save My Marriage Today / What Should I Consider As Domestic Violence In My Relationship? / Man Keeps Driving While Woman Delivers Baby In A Moving Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.