Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Experience Been To Europe And Asian Content.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Been To Europe And Asian Content.. (705 Views)

Asian Crew Killed 2 Stowaway Nigerians On Japanese Ship, Threw Some Into Sea / How Africans Are Treated In Saudi And Asian Countries. / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Been To Europe And Asian Content.. by educhigo: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2019
my experience been to european countries and asian.when a kenyan or someone from african committed crime they will targ them africans without mention his nationality,does it mean that africa is one country,is just to spoil other nationality image.but when someone in asia or europe committed crime they will just cover it,or mention his nationality without mention asian or europe,is just to avoid damage other nationality image..
Re: My Experience Been To Europe And Asian Content.. by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Africa is generally seen abroad as a country and not a continent of several countries and therefore nationalities. But really... to Africans... wasn't it pretty much one big country of several tribes and tribal lands?

(1) (Reply)

Turbulence In The Plane As Passengers Actually The Pilot To Turn Back To Lagos / Devotees At Thai Vegetarian Festival Slash Their Faces With Guns And Parasols / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.