Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

"No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends (22301 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Hot On Stage, Dazzles In Black (Photos) / Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by mkoabiola: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Over hyped Instagram poster....
Too rude

1 Like

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Studyinchina200(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
He charges 70,000 naira per post,you that can’t even afford 7,000 naira airtime.

Nairaland Gangster
Pekele007:
Failed musician turned Instagram blogger. grin

Oponu ayeraye

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by holluwai(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
How much is the idiot paying Instagram?
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by ibietela2(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
sinaj:
Business doesnt know family or friends sha.

Runaway friend
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who you con dey tell
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by peeps4u: 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
IamD18:
Hustle like you don't have friends, hustle like nobody owe you nothing, hustle like you have no choice, hustle like you have no government.

With these, you'll be successful without blaming people around you for their inability to contribute to your success.

Wish I could like this 1000 times

I will copy this and write it down.

This is exactly me.
I hussle like I have no one or govt. I don't even apply for govt jobs again
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Pekele007: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Studyinchina200:
He charges 70,000 naira per post,you that can’t even afford 7,000 naira airtime.

Nairaland Gangster
70k per post kill you there.

I hope you have scammed enough people from your china business so you can have enough money to buy airtime?

Dummy
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
The day his account is disabled, that's when he go know whaz up.
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by miracle956: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
maybachmusic:
Wonder how much he charges
I heard 70k
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by PRODUTIM1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
IamD18:
Hustle like you don't have friends, hustle like nobody owe you nothing, hustle like you have no choice, hustle like you have no government.

With these, you'll be successful without blaming people around you for their inability to contribute to your success.
God bless you... I love this
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by edgecution(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
kingemzy5:
I no too like this guy for gram...... The guy dey always reason like kindergarten.... If you follow him you know what am saying.... just for once reply against him the Nigga will start ranting as if his he hasn't taken his usual osogbo weed for decades.... just yesterday when the Nigga uploaded Pope Francis video, The guy cha use style insult Pope... One of e followers just type respect man of God omo this guy tell e follower say e dey mad..... and another stuff the guy too dey tribalistic.... no be this guy wey dey mock he senior for school..... omo Tunde na baby
You sabi am well. I stopped following him long time ago. So uncouth. He runs his mouth too much for an illegal making money in US without work permit or paying tax. If IRS catch am he go hear am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by sacx: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
I honestly don't like being around people that care a lot about haters, fake friends, etc. If you choose to be fake, it's your own cup of tea, because when I need help, I'm not going to come running to any of them. I simply help myself. Shikenah

1 Like

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by TemmyT002(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Smart guy.
People remember you when they need your help but forget and ignore you when you need them.
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by funsho75(m): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Everybody forming holy... How many of his loyal friends has he helped,
The truth is even the friend u are looking for helps from also have their own problems but they just keep it to themselves...

Everyone complaining about friends, don't forget you are a friend to someone.

Ask yourself how many of your friends can call ur wen they are stranded

2 Likes

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
IamD18:

no friend and family in business
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by chris31(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
The funny thing about life is that when ur down ur so called friends will desert u sharply
Someone somewhere u don't even no will be the one to lift u again
But that won't stop u from doing good coz it pays believe me

1 Like

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Simbrixton(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
kingemzy5:
I no too like this guy for gram...... The guy dey always reason like kindergarten.... If you follow him you know what am saying.... just for once reply against him the Nigga will start ranting as if his he hasn't taken his usual osogbo weed for decades.... just yesterday when the Nigga uploaded Pope Francis video, The guy cha use style insult Pope... One of e followers just type respect man of God omo this guy tell e follower say e dey mad..... and another stuff the guy too dey tribalistic.... no be this guy wey dey mock he senior for school..... omo Tunde na baby
tribal wat?
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by sinaj(f): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You overthrow FTC...... This your coup, nah IBB plan am o...... grin
grin

IBB inspired coup
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Studyinchina200(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Am a master degree student here in Nanchang,you just broke and frustrated.

I don’t have your time

Pekele007:

70k per post kill you there.

I hope you have scammed enough people from your china business so you can have enough money to buy airtime?

Dummy
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Pekele007: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Am a master degree student here in Nanchang,you just broke and frustrated.

I don’t have your time

Look at this dirty hungry yahoo boy claiming China based. grin

will you get out of here fast fast? Dummy
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Antogist(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
sinaj:
Business doesnt know family or friends sha.
Latest Celebrities and Entertainment News
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Studyinchina200(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Studyinchina200(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pekele007:

Look at this dirty hungry yahoo boy claiming China based. grin

will you get out of here fast fast? Dummy

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by Joshmodest(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
If not that irrelevance is given so much recognition in Nigeria , is this one supposed to be speaking ?

1 Like

Re: "No Free Post" - Tunde Ednut Blows Hot On His Friends by CuddleBunnys(f): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenny Saint To Fight Prostitution In Ikeja As A Legislator? / Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.