Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper (1251 Views)

Ugandan Magistrate Caught Disguising As Woman To Write Law Exams For Girlfriend / Ugandan University Sacks Nafiu Lukman Abiodun For Sexual Harassment / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by Emmanuel226(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Uganda’s Minister of Youth Affairs, Florence Nakiwala has told a 7-year-old rapper Patrick Ssenyonjo popularly known by the stage name Fresh kid, to go back to school or get arrested.

Florence Nakiwala gave the warning after it was alleged that Fresh kid was not attending school, and could perform late at night while his age mates were studying. The Youth minister who described this as child labour, warned the Ugandan 7-year-old rapper to go back to school or get arrested and further taken to a juvenile prison.

“The constitution clearly states that no one under the age of 18 is allowed to work therefore Fresh kid should not be working rather be in school. Anyone found aiding his music career will have to face the law as well. I take this opportunity to warn all of you who are engaging children in things like this and renting them houses, you will also be arrested according to the law” she said.

However the child rapper’s manager, Francis Kamoga, denied claims of his artiste dropping out of school. He further alleged that Fresh Kid who only performs over the weekend, does not get paid for it therefore is not considered to be working.

“I discovered him in a rural village miming some songs, brought him to the city and started paying his school fees,” Francis explained.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/back-school-get-arrested-minister-warns-ugandan-7-yrear-old-rapper/?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=referral

Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2019
What else do you want after you graduate without job
They want to brain wash the boy so he can be useless like them

What I can say is that the boy is wiser and talented than the government of Uganda combine together

Blow on my Nigga , register your record label we will support you from Nigeria and other Africa countries so that no evil government will kill your STARS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Abeg who sch epp? Chase ur dreams boy. Then buy a degree later.

1 Like

Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by martolux(m): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2019
The guys above me are very angry and in SIFIYA PAIN grin cheesy easy bros!!!
3rdavefarms:
What else do you want after you graduate without job
They want to brain wash the boy so he can be useless like them

What I can say is that the boy is wiser and talented than the government of Uganda combine together

Blow on my Nigga , register your record label we will support you from Nigeria and other Africa countries so that no evil government will kill your STARS
Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by rapboss(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Las las ... School na scam
Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by viktog(m): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by Raydos: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hahahahaahahahahahahaahahhahahahaahaahahhahahahahahhahaahhahaha ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahah
Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
F22RAPTOR:
Abeg who sch epp? Chase ur dreams boy. Then buy a degree later.
If school non help try ignorance
Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Africa and this their pull down syndrome

Didn't they see him before he became a rapper
Re: ‘go Back To School Or Get Arrested’ — Minister Warns Ugandan 7-yrear-old Rapper by SolexxBarry(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Then after graduation he would then be jobless and useless
End time constitution tongue

(1) (Reply)

See When JAMB Results Will Be Out - Release Date! / You Can Earn Legitimate Income As A Student / What You Must Know About Kenneth Hagin School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.