Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! (959 Views)

Photos: Meet The Medical Team That Kept Ebola Away From Nigerians / I Haveh Gangrene On Me Foot Dey Be Goin Cut It Off / Pharmacists,doctors:urgent Help For A Hair Goin Bald! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by dupebaby(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2007
hey guys, i need your help, im 17 years old, i weight 110 pounds, im in my junior year in high school, takin some classes at this community college near my house, im an honor roll student, my parent are killin me about gainin weight, i don't really know what been goin on with my body, but losin weight is the only thing in my life i have control over, my life is run By both of my parents, stress from my boyfriend, it like nobody understand me anymore, 3 of my friends are not talkin 2 me because they think im goin crazy,  i just want tips on how 2 live a better life, CAN U HELP ME OUT,
Re: 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2007
Jesus Christ is the answer dear. You dont need a boyfriend at 17, u're not mature enough (and that is not an insult, from experience). focus on school and doing well to give you a good standing in the future. Men will come when u are old enough, men unlike boys who wont stress you out.
Re: 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by ikamefa(f): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2007
so you weigh 110 pounds?  smiley so what? take it from a sista who has issues with her weight!  cool love who you are now(weight -wise), if you love you, your parents or friends don't matter! begin to celebrate who you are,learn to love yourself,find that inner happiness thats the most important thing!.
Re: 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by Rlst84sale(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2007
Dupebaby

You are doing fine, don't let anyone distract you from the great route you are plying to your future. I'm talking about your education. I think you need to put aside the boyfiend thing right now and just concentrate on your education and watch other things unfold as time comes by.  Be closer to God and pay for peace and guidance and don't overtry to please anyone, just honor and respect your parents. About weight, ask you parents to visit this website and request for plans the have for people in your age group and what you want to achieve. I pray that The Lord will give you peace and will surely make you successful. The website is WWW.HACRES.COM
Re: 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by Ace(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2007
Dupebaby what's your height. Your weight alone doesn't really say much about your build. With your weight AND height you can calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) then you can really go about calculating your ideal weight. So then its easier to set goals. Realise that you WILL eventually add weight as you stop growing vertically and blossom into a woman. Also, one sure way NOT to gain weight is stress so just chillllll, I know its hard but with a calm mind and well defined goals you'll get there.
Re: 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by toshmann(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2007
2 miles away from going crazy? hmmm, hurry up you'll soon be there. cool
Re: 2 Miles Away From Goin Crazy! by redsun(m): 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2007
Just be yourself and believe in yourself,see yourself as the ultimate,then every other thing follows,no you, nobody.Do unto others what you want others to do to you.Craziness is perception,see it diffrently and control it.The key word is survival,stay alife your own way.You are beautiful if you believe,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Menstrual Pains-REMEDY / Save Me Cos My Manhood Is Nt Encouragin,hw Do I Enlarge It?am Open To Ideas Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.