Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On (494 Views)

“Our Society Is Harder On Women Who Cheat” - Simi / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On by ngoziclara: 11:54am On Mar 29, 2019
OAP Toke Makinwa has taken a major swipe at men who cheat yet feel bad when they are cheated on.

She wrote

“Typical “men”, you run the same game for years and when someone just gives you a little taste of your medicine, small cheating you want die. Abeg Fix up and sharp up jare, we been bleeding since 19 gogoro”

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/toke-makinwa-mocks-men-who-cheat-yet-dont-want-to-be-cheated-on/

Re: Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Ok thats true some men are stupid but since it coming frm an ashawo next pls angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On by Oblivionsmiles: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
No one should be cheating in the first place. If you then feel you can't help it know that the other person is human too and might not be able to help it grin

[/i]Wanna buy a gift and you don't know what to get, why not contact me today let me blow your mind with amazing ideas and packages [i]
Re: Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On by ClassyBela: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Mocks Men Who Cheat Yet Don't Want To Be Cheated On by lilmax(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
she's right this time

(1) (Reply)

Nipsey Hussel: How Cardi B, Other Celebrities Reacted To Rapper’s Death / University Of Ibadan Lecturer Sets Himself On Fire / Netflix Teases A New Beyoncé Documentary, And Her Fans Are Losing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.