Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic (1345 Views)

I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding / Three Simple Things To Do To Get Traffic / GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Godmother(f): 11:55am On Mar 29, 2019
Bloggers are you struggling to get traffic daily? Join this Facebook group for bloggers to share as many blog posts as you want daily

Bloggers Help World

Share now!
Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
And how does that group help to get us traffic? Tell us u want go advertise the group.
Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Godmother(f): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
ClixMaster:
And how does that group help to get us traffic? Tell us u want go advertise the group.

Of course I'm advertising the group, but my brother, it doesn't stop the fact that you will get traffic if you drop your link there.

Seo is just one of the ways to get traffic o. I paste my links on Facebook and also make use of hashtags to drive traffic and engagement.
Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Godmother:

Of course I'm advertising the group, but my brother, it doesn't stop the fact that you will get traffic if you drop your link there.

Seo is just one of the ways to get traffic o. I paste my links on Facebook and also make use of hashtags to drive traffic and engagement.
Godmothercheesy . It's cool shah! I've been a member for almost 4 months but I don't like dropping my link there. Hope u've learnt how to hyperlink on Nairaland as you asked on the WhatsApp group grin?
Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Godmother(f): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
ClixMaster:
Godmothercheesy . It's cool shah! I've been a member for almost 4 months but I don't like dropping my link there. Hope u've learnt how to hyperlink on Nairaland as you asked on the WhatsApp group grin?

Why don't you drop links? I do o and make use of hashtags and I have seen and improvement in my traffic.

For the question, I wasn't the one that asked o. I even offered a the response. Thanks though, means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Godmother:

Why don't you drop links? I do o and make use of hashtags and I have seen and improvement in my traffic.

For the question, I wasn't the one that asked o. I even offered a the response. Thanks though, means a lot.
Oh, i thought it was Muoma that asked the question. My bad. Oya teach me how to use hashtag ma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Godmother(f): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2019
ClixMaster:
Oh, i thought it was Muoma that asked the question. My bad. Oya teach me how to use hashtag ma cheesy

I just started using them seriously now o. I used to do so once in a while before. I also read a report where it says using too many hashtags is counter productive.

You should use a maximum of two as anymore more will likely reduce your engagement.

1 Like

Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Godmother:
Bloggers are you struggling to get traffic daily? Join this Facebook group for bloggers to share as many blog posts as you want daily

Bloggers Help World

Share now!

Hello Godmother, your blog is really cool and I must say I enjoyed reading some of your contents.

Try to stay of news and entertainment "copy and paste" articles. Just focus on your lifestyle, health and cooking articles.

I hope you've heard of SEO. Please, try to start optimizing your contents for search engines (if you're not doing so right now). Your blog posts are potential 1st page materials if optimized properly with the right backlinks.

Cheers.
Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Godmother(f): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Activist001:

Hello Godmother, your blog is really cool and I must say I enjoyed reading some of your contents.

Try to stay of news and entertainment "copy and paste" articles. Just focus on your lifestyle, health and cooking articles.

I hope you've heard of SEO. Please, try to start optimizing your contents for search engines (if you're not doing so right now). Your blog posts are potential 1st page materials if optimized properly with the right backlinks.

Cheers.

Hi, thanks a lot for the kind words. And yes, I do so, although I just started. I make use of Neil Patel%s ubbersuggest to find keywords with high search volumes and low competition.

For the news, I write a few news related to women and make sure I rewrite entirely before posting on my blog. No copy and paste whatsoever.

Thanks a million.
Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Godmother:

I just started using them seriously now o. I used to do so once in a while before. I also read a report where it says using too many hashtags is counter productive.

You should use a maximum of two as anymore more will likely reduce your engagement.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Godmother:

Hi, thanks a lot for the kind words. And yes, I do so, although I just started. I make use of Neil Patel%s ubbersuggest to find keywords with high search volumes and low competition.

For the news, I write a few news related to women and make sure I rewrite entirely before posting on my blog. No copy and paste whatsoever.

Thanks a million.

You're welcome smiley

For learning SEO, I suggest you start reading Backlinko Blog by Brian Dean([url]backlinko.com/blog[/url]). Lot's of things to learn from there.

And for keyword research try Keywords Everywhere (Chrome extension) or Google AdWords Keyword planner tool. These are the best free keyword research tools I know of.

(1) (Reply)

Www.diakrinotraining.com Is It Real ? / Xrummer And Scrapebox Help / Jquery Slideshow Vs Flash Pro, Which Do You Prefer And Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.