Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Power Of Thinking Before You Act - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Power Of Thinking Before You Act (689 Views)

Guys, I'm Thinking Of Going Into Blogging Out Of Serious Boredom? / Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act / Uhmm It Seems Snapchat Is Thinking Of Changing It's Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Thinking Before You Act by Herkinsgist12(m): 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
The power of thinking before you act; An experience and a study.

Have you ever been in a situation whereby you made a fast decision and on the long run you regretted your actions?
Well I’ve been there, mind if I elaborated how it went with me?
Sure you could learn a little from my own mistake.

There have been several occasions where we make a fast decision without a deep thinking about what consequences will come forth and later on, we regret taking these actions and even regret being where the wrong actions was conducted.
Now I will share with you a short story about what happened to my mother.

My mother was a very beautiful woman, she is so beautiful that every man wanted her for a wife.
In the the quest of choosing a man to marry she chose my father who already have two wives and many children but due to some things she thinks it would be of advantage to her she married him and neglect men that that were never married.
Sure it was her decision so I couldn’t question her judgement.
Things didn’t go well and as a result of this, the marriage only brought trouble and fight to the house, though my dad do take care of her.
Along the line, she started giving birth and she have five children which I happens to be the third child in her children.
Follow this link to continue reading http://www.herkinsgist.com/the-power-of-thinking-before-you-act/

(1) (Reply)

Verified Germany Adsense Account Now Available / 6 Social Media Platform That Will Help To Grow Your Business / Adsense Marketing - Black Hat Vs. White Hat Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.