Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

A Man Sexually Molested My Neighbours 10 Years Old Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Sexually Molested My Neighbours 10 Years Old Son. (413 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Why My Neighbours Think I Am A Yahoo Boy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Sexually Molested My Neighbours 10 Years Old Son. by Buchika: 1:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I need advice on how my neighbour should handle this. My neighbour's childrens' school is a trekkable distance from the house and they normally go on their own. Yesterday morning, when she finished getting them ready for school, the oldest of them (10yrs old) refused to step out of the compound. The mother scolded him but he insisted he's not goIng out unless 'that' man had gone and come back. When asked who 'that' man is, he pointed at a man, a parent in their school. The boy narrated how the man under the pretext of helping him tuck his shirt in, is fond ling his manhood and sticking his fingers into his anus, that whenever he sees the man, the man will tell him that he didn't tuck his shirt well that he should come so that he will help him tuck it in well. The mother and I went to the school yesterday and reported it to the owner of the school and he promised to do something.
Now, what is the best way to get this man punished legally.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Different Brands Of Air Conditioners Here At The Cheapest Prices / 2 Wives Fight And Fall From 3rd Floor Of 4 Storey Building / 12.5KG Gas Cylinder For 8k Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.