Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Get 7x Times Your Money Back In The Hot 7 7x Times Moneyback Promo!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get 7x Times Your Money Back In The Hot 7 7x Times Moneyback Promo!! (299 Views)

Listen To The Hot New Jingle ALAT Recently Released / How Do I Get My Money Back / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get 7x Times Your Money Back In The Hot 7 7x Times Moneyback Promo!! by Zzyy(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hi Xfans
Your Hottest 7 device is finally available for you!
How does getting 7 times the amount used in purchasing your device sound?
Unbelievable right !
Reality check! Its actually happening!
Stand the chance to get 7 times your amount used in purchasing your Hot 7 device by

Participating in the Hot 7 7Times Moneyback Promo
How to participate
Purchase the Hot 7 device in any retail store
Unbox the device and do a small review of the Hot 7
Share the pic on the review and upload on this thread
Get likes on the uploaded review
The review with the highest likes at the end of the week will be selected as winner for the week
Winner will be credited with 7x his/her money back
Duration
March Thursday 28th – Monday April 15th, 2019
Reward
1 winner every week will be selected to win a “7X their Money back” which is 7 times the amount the used to purchase their Hot 7 device for the most engagements on their entry
1st prize – 7X Money back
1st Runners up – Consolation prizes (Branded Headset &; gift items)
2nd Runners up – Consolation prizes (Branded Headset &; gift items)
Note
Only certified purchases with invoice (receipts) can get their money back.
Announcement platform/TIME
Winners will be announced every Tuesday 11AM on Xclub

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Don’t miss out!

(1) (Reply)

Flight Operations Resume At Imo Airport After Fire Outbreak / 2019 Nollywood Top 5 Actresses (beautiful & Ageless) / Senate President, Saraki Gets International Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.