Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) - Technology Market (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) (33935 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=economia1 post=90322244]

I am not here to discredit his identity but only here to verify his identity and please do not blame me.

This is my first time I think of doing biz with him..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
economia1:

I am not here to discredit his identity but only here to verify his identity and please do not blame me.

This is my first time I think of doing biz with him.
Just seeing this but here is the proof of purchase for his orders...

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
This is the cause of delay we’re currently experiencing now which is affecting every other Courier company.
Hopefully with the relaxation of international flights next week, normal operations should resume.
Thanks for your understanding...

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Droidkay(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
I need a good shipping company i can use for ebay pickup in usa to nigeria
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by iamphilips(m): 12:00am On Jun 21, 2020
What's your current Shipping timeframes? Wanna Recieve Ebay items
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
iamphilips:
What's your current Shipping timeframes? Wanna Recieve Ebay items
Normal delivery schedule 5-7 working days..
Currently delivering schedule 3weeks
Hopefully after relaxation of international flight lockdown everything should fall back to normal..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Droidkay:
I need a good shipping company i can use for ebay pickup in usa to nigeria
We do warehouse delivery services only ..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by economia1: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
bartundey:

Just seeing this but here is the proof of purchase for his orders...
You think you are smart abi?

You claim you bught it but it never get to me

If you want to settle this matter here I will clap for you.

Deliver my motherboard to me and stop posting pictures because I never transfer N86,800 to view pictures
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
This week shipment arrival
Received and received to clients..
We resume our 5-7 workings days delivery schedule next shipment..

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=economia1 post=90953175]

Deliver my motherboard to me and stop posting pictures because I never transfer N86,800 to view pictures

If you’re new to shipping stuff from USA,l shouldn’t be responsible for your ignorance..That pictures confirmed your items was ordered and delivered to my USA warehouse not as if l received your money and didn’t buy your items ..

Already explained and told you the cause of the delay which should be understandable enough..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
economia1:

If you’re new to shipping stuff from USA,l shouldn’t be responsible for your ignorance..That pictures confirmed your items was ordered and delivered to my USA warehouse not as if l received your money and didn’t buy your items ..

Already explained and told you the cause of the delay which should be understandable enough..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Available for all your affordable logistics services..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Fantome: 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
bartundey:
Available for all your affordable logistics services..
your contact please
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Fantome:
your contact please
07032327677 WhatsApp and calls
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
EBay checkout available @ affordable rate
Another shipment arrival for this week....

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
We offer affordable logistics services..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 5:20am On Aug 07, 2020
Remember we never stop shipping .....
Let offer you affordable logistics services from USA to Nigeria..
Warehouse in Houston, Texas ..USA
Last week shipment arrival..

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
Remember we ship out weekly just less than 7 working days USA2NIAJA @ affordable price

1 Like

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2020
This week shipment received and delivered
Let share some pictures ...

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
We still offer affordable expedite logistics services from USA2Naija

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
bartundey:
We still offer affordable expedite logistics services from USA2Naija
have u started receiving orders?
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2020
onecoder:

have u started receiving orders?

Yes we receive orders on daily basis and ship out weekly..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:05am On Oct 04, 2020
Still offer affordable expedite logistics services.
We may be too busy to post pictures or update our thread ....

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Available for all your logistics services @ affordable price...
USA2NAIJA

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 3:41am On Nov 20, 2020
We still offer affordable expedite shipping services from USA to Lagos Nigeria....
Still 100% functional
You have set a good record in the Logistics business.
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 4:23am On Nov 25, 2020
bartundey:
We still offer affordable expedite shipping services from USA to Lagos Nigeria....
Still 100% functional
You have set a good record in the Logistics business.

Do you have some items you want to bring in to Nigeria let give you professional service @ affordable price..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
bartundey:

Do you have some items you want to bring in to Nigeria let give you professional service @ affordable price..
This is a warehouse address services,you use my warehouse address as your shipping address then we deliver your items to Nigeria
No hidden charges
No custom duties
No clearance fee
We’re tested and trusted ..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Cassie74: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
bartundey:
This is a warehouse address services,you use my warehouse address as your shipping address then we deliver your items to Nigeria
No hidden charges
No custom duties
No clearance fee

Do you have anyone that can buy from childrensplace.com
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2020
bartundey:
No hidden charges
No custom duties
No clearance fee
This week consignment arrival

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Cassie74:

Do you have anyone that can buy from childrensplace.com
Nope
You should be able to use debit card
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2020
Start placing orders for your Christmas shopping to rush hour delay,Start sending your packages to our warehouse for swift shipment to Nigeria @ affordable price....
No missing items
No hidden charges
No custom fee
No duties
Just pickup your items when available

Terms and conditions apply
Thanks
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by ryusufu(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Rate for $ ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs / Guys, How reliable are Hisense products? / Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.