Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) (33840 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / CLOSED(New York) Pick-up, Purchase & Shipping Services (Bronx 10456) - Omotolsy / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2019
More orders for next shipment...
Don’t be left out ....

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 8:03pm On May 06, 2019
Still remain the fastest shipping company @ affordable price..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:36am On May 07, 2019
Till the best and fastest
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
Shipping services @ affordable prices...
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2019
Yes tested and confirmed!!!
I decide to share the excellent jet speed shipping services l enjoy from my logistics company.
3 business days shipping services
From USA to Nigeria.
Ship out on Fridays for Thursdays pickups
Pickup office in computer village ikeja
Pickup office in Ojoo close to UI,lbadan.
We offer Nationwide delivery services

Terms and conditions
Strictly legitimate items
No scam items
Fraudulent items will be confiscated
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
Some items are on fix rate
DM for USA warehouse address
WhatsApp # 07032327677

Note we don't ship fraudulent goods,any items detected of fraud or purchased with stolen cards will be seized and handed over to the security agencies while we take a legal action against you

1 Like

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2019
Still offer the fastest affordable shipping services
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
This week items...
Pictures loading....
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2019
7agaza:

Do you ship carded items
Please explain better,what you mean by carded items
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Kendumazy(m): 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
7agaza:

Do you ship carded items

No, he doesn't. His terms and conditions clearly stated legitimate items only. You can check the terms and conditions by strolling upward a little.
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Kendumazy(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
bartundey:
Please explain better,what you mean by carded items

Carded items are items bought with stolen or fraudulent cards. I stand to be corrected though but I strongly believe here is what he means. A simple Google search, you will see it sir.
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Kendumazy(m): 8:25pm On May 08, 2019
7agaza:

Thanks bro.

Any ideal how I can get a drop to help me ship?

Not sure you can get that on Nairaland here. All shippers are for legitimate items only.
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Kendumazy(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2019
7agaza:

Can I contact you?
Maybe you can link me up with one.
Currently in need of it

Don't know any. Take care
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Trinity101(m): 1:31am On May 09, 2019
bartundey:

Sure l can pre-order USA used like brand new iPhone 7 Plus for you from eBay or you can send the links of the iPhone 7 Plus you want and l do the checkout for you ...

How much? And how do I make payment? And hope is cheaper than buying from resellers here in Nigeria?
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by Bignuell(m): 3:29am On May 09, 2019
Hello
Do you accept shippment from stores like farfetch and nord storm?
They have nice shoes there that'll love to buy.
Thanks
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:18am On May 09, 2019
Remain the fastest affordable shipping company..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2019
Kendumazy:

No, he doesn't. His terms and conditions clearly stated legitimate items only. You can check the terms and conditions by strolling upward a little.
Thanks we don’t ship items from stolen cards.Only items bought through legitimate means only please ..
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:23am On May 09, 2019
Bignuell:
Hello
Do you accept shippment from stores like farfetch and nord storm?
They have nice shoes there that'll love to buy.
Thanks
Yes we do as long is bought legitimately ...
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:27am On May 09, 2019
Trinity101:

How much? And how do I make payment? And hope is cheaper than buying from resellers here in Nigeria?

Like new USA used iPhone 7 Plus 32G @ 110k from Ebay.
Just WhatsApp me on 07032327677 for more details
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:29am On May 09, 2019
Yes tested and confirmed!!!
I decide to share the excellent jet speed shipping services l enjoy from my logistics company.
3 business days shipping services
From USA to Nigeria.
Ship out on Fridays for Thursdays pickups
Pickup office in computer village ikeja
Pickup office in Ojoo close to UI,lbadan.
We offer Nationwide delivery services

Terms and conditions
Strictly legitimate items
No scam items
Fraudulent items will be confiscated
No hidden charges
5k/Phones
15k/laptops
Some items are on fix rate
DM for USA warehouse address
WhatsApp # 07032327677

Note we don't ship fraudulent goods,any items detected of fraud or purchased with stolen cards will be seized and handed over to the security agencies while we take a legal action against you
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2019
This week items pictures...

Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by CLIQBOY(m): 8:48am On May 10, 2019
bartundey:
l don’t purchase from swappa but l can ship items purchase from swappa to Nigeria
Okay, i will just have to give the seller your address right??
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2019
Don’t be left out enjoy only 3 working days shipping from USA to Nigeria
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2019
CLIQBOY:

Okay, i will just have to give the seller your address right??
Yes give the seller my warehouse address as the shipping address to use
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2019
Affordable shipping services....
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2019
The only affordable shipping services @ your fingertip
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 1:16pm On May 11, 2019
Affordable shipping services...
Re: USA To NIGERIA : 10-15 working days shipping services (warehouse available) by bartundey(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2019
New orders for next shipment...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs / Guys, How reliable are Hisense products? / Brand New Hp And Dell Desktop Systems And Hp Servers with Accessories For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.