Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) (64868 Views)

Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke / Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Sharon Adeleke Preaches The Gospel To Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Kwinesther: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truthbites:

Have u received 5 naira biscuit today? Its not easy to give. Even if they gave 1kobo Sweet, giving is hard, just acknowledge them and move on. Naija too hard now I beg
But the show off wasn't necessary.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Her face in the first picture look like oti-okpor.
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Naijastar001: 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
as ugly as davido

if you want to help the poor and needy,do it without the camera

Thats the funny thing about this life. Though i dont like the idea of doing charity and filming, some haters will disparage you and say you never help people if you dont film it.
Either they call you stingy or they say it is eye-service
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Icon79(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
She looks like a suicide bomber on the second pic.

O pari

ifyalways:
C'mon man is that biscuits @ last picture?

She posed to take a picture of herself handing someone a five naira biscuit?

I cry cry cry for poverty. Chai sad
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Had dear...
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Charles4075(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzzz, chai, people dey vex for this country ohhhh.

See as them finish this girl with different names. Nairalanders, una wicked I swear.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yoruba and eyes service.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by cozy1993: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
when you want to help d poor or the needs leave your camera at home when you want to help d poor or the needs leave your camera at home when you want to help d poor or the needs leave your camera at home

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by ohem007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
All i can i see is davido's round coconut head on a girlie face.......

Wetin be all this people problem with camera na...

You help pesin you snap am
why you no just do am coded..

Me wey buy cars for two random people no even publicize am sef
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by bossrillboss: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
choi..c plenty orobo for one pix,hmmm,my mind just dey think some kind thngs nd sounds.

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by stanliwise(m): 1:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Truthbites:

Have u received 5 naira biscuit today? Its not easy to give. Even if they gave 1kobo Sweet, giving is hard, just acknowledge them and move on. Naija too hard now I beg
You are actually ...

not making any sense
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by ajaymina(m): 4:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Davido’s elder sister, Sharon Adeleke-Ademefun is a year older today, March 29th, and she has shared photos of how she has been celebrating since yesterday.

The business woman and mother of one, rented out a private screening room yesterday to watch a movie with her staff.

She and her staff then reached out to street kids and prisoners today.

See more photos she shared here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/see-how-davidos-elder-sister-sharon-celebrated-her-birthday-photos.html

Pls keep ur camera at home when helping the needy...

Who are you tryna impress na

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Truthbites: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2019
stanliwise:
You are actually ...

How many cartons of biscuits have you shared today? What have u shared to the poor in the last month or year? I know how I give back to society. If many people go sharing this biscuits to these people or beggars the world will be a better place. The point I'm making is, giving is the important thing, not the value. U spewing rubbish isn't a giver, if u are, u wont complain than she gave just biscuits. Do u know if she added drinks, gala or other stuff? Rich people dont brag, to her its nothing hence she probably didn't upload other freebies..stingy u

not making any sense
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by femi4: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2019
ifyalways:
C'mon man is that biscuits @ last picture?

She posed to take a picture of herself handing someone a five naira biscuit?

I cry cry cry for poverty. Chai sad
hate yi ti po ju now
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2019
She looks like a transgendered
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Yusluv13(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Why all her staff's are female ?
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by chuggy(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2019
fat everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Funneebsites: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Under each class classification, Cmovies has an enormous gathering of motion pictures. Experiencing a film thumbnail, you can know a motion picture's IMDB rating, motion picture plot, nation, and class.

https://techiezlounge.com/free-e-cards/
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2021
Eyes curve like a pencil
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by Damzy624(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos) by NaBanga: 9:03pm On May 02, 2021
The number of pot bellies in this picture is concerning shocked. I suspect that this is from drinking "spirits". Hmmm... Let me not spoil anyone's fun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.