Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" (35790 Views)

Olukunle Oyedokun: Gunmen Kidnap Oyo Hotelier, Wife, 3 Kids, 5 Relatives & Guest / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by EmmyBlogs(f): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hotelier Blasts The Owner Of Escape Nightclub, telling him that he also owned her after doing business with him concerning his club business and left without paying her.

She said to him:

fu*k you!! until u pay me my money, you won't receive a dime

Watch Video: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/you-are-owing-me-too-hotelier-blasts.html?m=1

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by icebird25(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
OK we are getting there....

12 Likes

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Tezcatlipoca(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
How do you expect him to pay you when his debtors refuses to pay up deer debts? You need to grow up sis

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by stillseth: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Una matter no concern me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by lanre88(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is serious...
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Nwodosis(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin The hunter about to be hunted! If it is corruption, they will say that corruption is fighting back. Can we now say that the
Debtors are fighting back?

42 Likes

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Josh2x: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Alejoas(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by SolnergyPower: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gbam!

Do-Me-I-Do-You!

1 Like

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Dandsome: 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
APC has taught everyone the blame game

15 Likes

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by mcafeez: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ghen gheun.... olosi boy
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Ijaycool(f): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
So, as it stands y'all 'Big Boys & Girls' are debtors and debtress?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by iAmViper(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by younghartz(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
call the names
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by BlackfireX: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Crazy people....

Living fake life.

4 Likes

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Lagusta(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
iAmViper:

Ijaycool:
Debt
Alejoas:
grin
Josh2x:
Nwodosis:
;Dj

so you can keep space laidis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by shortgun(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
People in this country feels they are doing u a favour when they pay for goods or service.
Won't forget the time I worked for one igala hajia in Abuja and she refused to pay.
When I pressed for payment she said she won't pay and I can't do shit, I asked her if she is not satisfied with the work? She said the work was perfect, that she just choosed not to pay me. I just kept my holy bible one side and dealt with her wella.

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
kizzdaniel see what you have caused.... All the people owing make Oluwa answer una make una pay me na
Abeg na...
make una try pay up

2 Likes

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by realstars: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
You owe me I owe you name who go pay?
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by princeade86(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmmmmmm. Oro di UN. Oro pesi je ooooo, oro di un

1 Like

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Debtors and fake life. Everywhere .

2 Likes

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by IjebuWarrior: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by lenghtinny(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Monitoring spirit angry

People waiting for a man to fall, so they can take a jab at him...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Rexnegro(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
ghenghen
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by generationz(f): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Kendumazy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
It's getting interesting
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by GuntersChain(m): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bleep you season.
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by abbaapple: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
angry

Yeyebrities!! lipsrsealed @ OP do me I do you God know the best! undecided
Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
How will he pay you your money if he doesn't collect his debts from those owing him?

This one is just another daft clout chaser, bereft of a proper thought process

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by YGcomms: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Escape we know. Hotelier? whats the name of her brand. Anyone can say nonsense to trend

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Obviously not his fault madam. The man is sunk in debts because of fake ass celebrities living above their means.

Everything still goes back to the yeyebrities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" by Dreambeat: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
His debtors are not paying him so he can’t pay you madam

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her / Police Arrests 21 Men With 122 Condoms In Ibadan For Belonging To Gay Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.