Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Bleep You! You Are Owing Me Too,” Hotelier Blasts The Owner Of Escape Nightclub - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bleep You! You Are Owing Me Too,” Hotelier Blasts The Owner Of Escape Nightclub (504 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Davido, Adekunle Gold, Saraki Bleep You- Kizz Daniel Throws Shade in a Freestyle / Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bleep You! You Are Owing Me Too,” Hotelier Blasts The Owner Of Escape Nightclub by unclexofficial: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
A hotelier has also slammed Richard Nnadi of Escape Nightclub, who according to her is also owing her some money off a past deal.The hotelier who slammed Richard Nnadi, alleged that he once brought some expatriates to her hotel.

According to her after they negotiated and the deal took off, he never paid. She further stated that he won't be getting his money, unless he pays up. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/Bleep-you-you-are-owing-me-too-hotelier-slams-richard-nnadi-of-escape-nightclub/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Bleep You! You Are Owing Me Too,” Hotelier Blasts The Owner Of Escape Nightclub by timibare(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
so na she dey behind all ds mess.....

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is A One-minute Guy – A Lady Cries Out / If Models Are Prostitutes, What Are Men Who Act Same Way - Adaimo Queen Isabella / Top Ten Most Beautiful Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.