Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors (37542 Views)

Richard Nnadi: Celebrities Are Paying Their Debts - Escape Night Club Owner / Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by chimjoshjuan: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted after Richard Nnadi of Escape Nightclub, threatened to call out the 150 debtors owing him over N120m.Recall that we reported earlier today that Richard Nnadi, the CEO of Escape club  called out BBNaija stars, musicians, slay queens, footballers and even politicians on his Instagram page as his facility was recently shut down over N120m debt.

Here are screenshots which captured how celebrities reacted after Richard Nnadi of Escape nightclub threatened to call out debtors;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/celebrities-react-as-richard-nnadi-of-escape-nightlub-threatens-to-call-out-debtors/

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
This guy wan shake mega table

56 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by sodiqapril(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
people wey I think say go make the list.
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
I gt feelings say yung6ix name go dey dere, him comment na cover up
e sure m say olamide and reminisce no ft dy dere.those ones too street pass may dm no gt sense
but d guy really fxck up, aw u go give credit sotay ur biz go run down.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by chyckxx(m): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
e sure m say olamide and reminisce no ft dy dere.those ones too street pass may dm no gt sense
lol. 6ix na correct baller, him name no go dey. grin

11 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by kiddoiLL(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nothing dey make man sharp pass hunger and brokenness.. baba see say dem don wreck am, dem wan turn am to beggar, him begin threaten d whole country.. abeg call their names jare

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by visijo(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant;
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant;
Panic is when both are pregnant!

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Rexnegro(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
not funny anymore, they should pay him up na before their cause will cause the effect they will not like at all when he release the list o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Kendumazy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mheen! It's the names am waiting for. Can't wait to know the onigbese.

8 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Okeyjesus(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Post the name first, no be by gara gara.... Las Las if you no post am, you be scam!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Starboytwo(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
If that guy mention my name I'd be so embarrassed....

Lemme pay him quick quick

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by IjebuWarrior: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wetin concern agbero with overload? Wetin I dey find go there sef? Our local joints here for mainland dey correct pass all these over-priced, nonsense place called clubs! cool

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Reactors everywhere grin

I feel for the club owner though,pray he recover his money.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by handsomeyinka(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bros don enter NEXT LEVEL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by ProudBoy: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
So after calling dier names publicly, shey na we go help dem pay ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by visijo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hard guy, hard guy, But when u see a mad man coming, u cross to the other side of the road ����

9 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Keeping up with the debtors season 1
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Dandsome: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fear don de grip people o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by AntiWailer: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Club is not profitable.

Na for fronting and money laundering.

When the real source drug etc dry, una go close it down

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Iziq(m): 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
120m deb?!#?
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Frezhkid10(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
XO all these celebs Dy burst champagne on credit...and one mumu bar we Neva reach 1 � set Dy drag me bcoz of 300 origin wet I buy...

6 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by quincyshakur(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
chemicals keep reacting e dey una nature undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by phransix2: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Everybody dey owe even FG ... This would be their response

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Scarpon(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
Can't wait for this list biko
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by PrinzCarter(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
All of dem way dey owe go Don begin make part payment wen Richard 1 make d announcement him go begin call ppl way we no no

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by shegra58: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Abeg who help me see Teebliz my mind is telling me something grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by wunmi590(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii

For you to be able to list out all these names, your name self day there grin

5 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by abdeiz(m): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nairaland ehn...even for midnight you must see something interesting to read. Never a dull moment here if you are addict of craziness

10 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by slick1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
::
Until people realise there is nothing special about being a Celebrity, they will keep falling for the trick like this businessman who has turned into a cry baby.

Listen everybody, " Celebrities are hustlers like you and I. Sometimes their hustle dey pay and sometimes it doesn't."

So they can go broke and owe also. So don't be expecting them to go about with 'Tati Billion' in their pockets everytime. When them owe too much them go take off again to another club again and owe also. If every club owner that gives credits call out their debtors, you guys will be surprised at how it will be the same set of people.

26 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Iamicekid(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii

Davido, hushpuppi and Jim iyke can’t be there but Wizkid I know se that guy go dey there he too dey owe, sotee e no dey pay child support

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Billionaire Couple Dilly & Fifi Umenyiora Stun In New Photos / Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Her New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.