Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School (858 Views)

Oladapo Ogundipe: My Daughter Was Coerced Into Suicide By Her Boyfriend In UK / Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) / Lasisi Oluboyo: Khadijat My Daughter Was Killed & Buried By Boyfriend For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School by dorisnelson: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
News
Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School Lokogoma Abuja
Posted on March 29, 2019 AuthorDorisnelsblog Comment(0)
A heartbroken mother shared the story of how her little daughter was murdered by BRITMAX INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LOKOGOMA, ABUJA-NIGERIA. According to a facebook group that goes By the name women tower foundation shared the story. HOW BRITMAX INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL LOKOGOMA, ABUJA-NIGERIA GRUESOMELY MURDERED MY CHILD, BABY MICHELLE ONOJA AND THE CONSPIRACY TO COVER IT UP ..for full gist go to... http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=197
Re: Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School by Fathertony: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
fixedmanger44:
see below it
is this how wretched your family is that you resort to scam?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School by dirtycoin(m): 5:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Post the full story here. I will not click the link to your blog.
Re: Heartbroken Mother: How My Daughter Was Murdered By Britmax International School by Godmother(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2019
The first proof the school is guilty is wiping out the CCTV footage for that day. I hope this matter is taken up by a strong body and that the parents get justice.

No parent deserves to lose a child.

(1) (Reply)

GTB USERS: Please Beware Of This Message / Do As I Say Padlock FOR SALE - Lady Advertises Online / Helpless Man Fumes After Muslims Blocked Off Road and Knelt down In The Middle O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.