Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says (428 Views)

"Out Of Poverty In 10 Years, Osinbajo Didn't Say 10, But 100 Million Nigerians" / Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years —Osinbajo / Where Nigeria Is Heading In The Next 10 Years - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by 9japeace: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
The Vice President Of Nigeria Osinbajo has lamented that Nigeria earned $383billion in four years, 2010 – 2014, the highest ever in the history of our country, yet Lagos-Ibadan expressway was not done.

The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday declared that the People’s Democratic Party failed to complete single major infrastructure project in 10 years.

He said this at the 11th Bola Tinubu Colloquium held in Abuja.

Osinbajo lamented that Nigeria earned $383billion in four years, 2010 – 2014, the highest ever in the history of our country, yet Lagos-Ibadan expressway was not done.

“Lagos-Kano Railway and all that is being done today, not done then.

We cannot point to a single major infrastructure project that was completed in the 10-year period, despite the high earnings, including power.

“So, a government coming after so many years of waste must be a government, first, that emphasizes fiscal prudence, a government that emphasizes integrity in public finance so that it would manage the little resources to achieve the maximum that can be achieved.

“And that is what President Muhammadu Buhari set out to do.

As I keep saying, the president has never claimed to be an orator. He just gets things done,” he said.

Source: https://gospeljingle.com/pdp-didnt-complete-any-major-infrastructure-project-in-10-years-osinbajo-says

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oh please No!!!!! Not this again!!!

Na those wey allow the rigging I play
Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by ebuk4real(m): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin

I thought elections are over or are they done twice? Why is APC still regurgitating this rubbish, even this one that calls himself a pastor?

Oh..I now remember. Having anything to do with APC alone makes one an IDIOT...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by 9japeace: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
ebuk4real:
grin grin

I thought elections are over or are they done twice? Why is APC still regurgitating this rubbish, even this one that calls himself a pastor?

Oh..I now remember. Having anything to do with APC alone makes one an IDIOT...

Lolz, don't mind them

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Abuja Stadium nko? Just the one I can walk to from my house here. Rubbish and lie lie pastor

1 Like

Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by drake2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
9japeace:
The Vice President Of Nigeria Osinbajo has lamented that Nigeria earned $383billion in four years, 2010 – 2014, the highest ever in the history of our country, yet Lagos-Ibadan expressway was not done.

The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on Thursday declared that the People’s Democratic Party failed to complete single major infrastructure project in 10 years.

He said this at the 11th Bola Tinubu Colloquium held in Abuja.

Osinbajo lamented that Nigeria earned $383billion in four years, 2010 – 2014, the highest ever in the history of our country, yet Lagos-Ibadan expressway was not done.

“Lagos-Kano Railway and all that is being done today, not done then.

We cannot point to a single major infrastructure project that was completed in the 10-year period, despite the high earnings, including power.

“So, a government coming after so many years of waste must be a government, first, that emphasizes fiscal prudence, a government that emphasizes integrity in public finance so that it would manage the little resources to achieve the maximum that can be achieved.

“And that is what President Muhammadu Buhari set out to do.

As I keep saying, the president has never claimed to be an orator. He just gets things done,” he said.

Source: https://gospeljingle.com/pdp-didnt-complete-any-major-infrastructure-project-in-10-years-osinbajo-says

See his hypocritical and preposterously detestable face.
Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by blackboy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Man of God!! Christian!!! Leader in the country!! Fear God. How can you say such a lie. Must you talk. Una have started. This is what you did for 4 years of change that was more like chain. Next Level is here what are you campaigning for or attacking PDP for. Face your work and make Nigeria great. Not that N10k or offering graduates N30k and you feel like super heroes. God save this country
Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by 9japeace: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
But read the post �, he is somehow right now!!
Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by Nbote(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Somebody needs to remind dis Pastor dat dey are now in their second term and campaign season is over...
Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by Ratello: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
This diminutive demon cannot be of a sane mind. He is truly a terrible and pathological liar.
Re: PDP Didn’t Complete Any Major Infrastructure Project In 10 Years – Osinbajo Says by 360degreess(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Prof.said the truth.
PDP is a disease to Nigeria's democracy.

Bad news for Nyamiri Christians.

(1) (Reply)

Is Apc A Regional Party? / Support Lawan And Gbajabiamila Or Leave APC - Tinubu Blows Hot / Rivers Election: Fayose Mocks Opposition As Wike Defeats Awara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.