Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Uniben Students Get In Here ... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Students Get In Here ... (315 Views)

UNIBEN Students Throw Millions Of Naira To Celebrate Graduation (VIDEO) / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video) / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Students Get In Here ... by icebird25(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
*Wait, is Idehen Charles Dead??*

Was Idehen Charles appointed by the school management or elected by the UNIBEN students??

Does Idehen Charles really exist in the first place??

_I'll leave that for you to answer after reading this message_

*UNIBEN MANAGEMENT EXTORTING THE STUDENTS ILLEGALLY THIS NEW ACADEMIC SESSION*

With a heart full of bitterness, sadness and grief I write this message to all 77,000 Uniben students. At first it came as a rumour that in this new academic season, each students in the 14 different faculties, various departments, as well each level are being told to pay the sum of #3000 for an unknown cause. An amount which cannot even be explained by the person you are paying it to (course adviser)

An indoor was held by the UNIBEN management and the SUG president alone which the Vice President, Sec Gen, Attourney General, and speaker of the house was sidelined and not allowed to attend the meeting. The SUG president in the person of Comr Charles Idehen who gladly accepted because he has his own share of the money to be paid by each 77,000 students

*Aluta is dead in Uniben*
Each students is being forced o pay the sum of #3000 to their course adviser or else will not be able to go ahead with their various departmental clearance. This is not a money to be paid to the bank, not via remita, but in cash with no receipt of payment whatsoever. Nobody and not even the so called Restoration Excos is speaking about it. Right now, who is the person speaking honestly on behalf of UNIBEN students?

It is now ovbious that the so-called SUG president who calls himself his team The Restoration Excos does not speak and has never spoken for the UNIBEN students since his appointment by UNIBEN management oh sorry, I mean its election by the UNIBEN students

Now what about the other Excos? Are they not going to speak for the students? Or will they allow the bad leadership of Idehen Charles follow them? I think it is time for UNIBEN to speak up for themselves and ask the management proper questions after all it is now a well known fact that the Idehen Charles led SUG government is DEAD.

Therefore I urge all Uniben students not to pay this stipulated amout until the sch management gives a proper breakdown of what the money is going to be used for. If it is for the welfare of UNIBEN students, or for their own personal use, we will know by then

_Now go back to the question I asked earlier in the opening paragraph_

Received from *Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle*

*PLEASE kindly RBC*

#UNIBEN DESERVE HON PROSPER#
Re: Uniben Students Get In Here ... by shellygunter: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2019
ELK Consulting offers phd thesis editing, writing and proofreading services. Our services can work as a shiner to shine up your writing material.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download FREE NDA Past Questions 2019 / OAU Muslims Graduates Performs Free Surgery For 45 Patients – Nigeria / Babcock University Post UTME Screening Form And Registration Details For 2019/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.