Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) (1621 Views)

BREAKING: Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (video) / Otedola, Dangote, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Sanwo-Olu, Abiodun, Zulum In One Picture / Lagos Governor, Sanwo-olu spotted leading prayers during thanksgiving service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by Mandynews(f): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
One picture worth more than Ghana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique.

Incoming Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu hobnobs with Nigerian Billionaires, Femi Otedola, Aliko Dangote, Tunde Folawiyo and Idris Olorunnimbe, CEO, Temple Management.

Otedola wrote; "I spent yesterday evening brainstorming for a Greater Nation with many great minds. My brothers Aliko Dangote, Tunde Folawiyo, His Excellency my Incoming Governor, Babajide Sanwoolu and our protégé Idris Olorunnimbe in the background were some of those in attendance �� ... F.Ote�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvmRJO8Hbv8/?

https://mandynews.com/sanwo-olu-spotted-with-otedola-dangote-folawiyo-olorunnimbe-photo/

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by FactBoyz: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
otedollar with the money
Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
look at Babajide Sanwoolu sitting posture. widening his legs. No more respect for Elders since he won election

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by seunmsg(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lemon12:
look at Babajide Sanwoolu sitting posture. widening his legs. No more respect for Elders since he won election

Show some respect boy. You’re talking about the next governor of the fifth largest economy in Africa. Those other dudes are privileged to be sitting with him.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by FlyoruB: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
So much power and money in one room/space. Lagos is always ready and open for business.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by sonature1: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
seunmsg:

Show some respect boy. You’re talking about the next governor of the fifth largest economy in Africa. Those other dudes are privileged to be sitting with him.

I know u are an APC minion, so nobody should expect you to have sense. Sanwoolu is too small for Dangote.

As a matter of fact, the president of Nigeria is a houseboy to those because they control Nigerian economy.

Yes, before major economic decisions and policies are enacted, their opinions MUST be sought.

Any president that crumbles Dangote has ruined his political career.

Buhari cannot introduce a visiting president to the Nigeria's business community without Dangote being there.

I remember that Dangote took former president Goodluck Jonathan to countless African countries to pave the way for him to set up his retail chains there. Later, Jonathan bragged about creating the richest man in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ah swear na how Buhari wan spoil their market this year.. That's why dem dey look like that after dem don cough money for Sanwo
Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by generationz(f): 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
See as sanwo scatter leg for sofa
making grandpa dangote uncomfortable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Lemon12:

This your statement is wrong but funny...so I am laughing... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by deji17: 3:29am On Mar 30, 2019
FactBoyz:
otedollar with the money
Billions of dollars in one single gathering.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Spotted With Otedola, Dangote, Folawiyo, Olorunnimbe (photo) by deji17: 3:31am On Mar 30, 2019
generationz:
See as sanwo scatter leg for sofa

making grandpa dangote uncomfortable
Dont mind Sanwolu. Sitting like he is the Chairman. Whereas, he is the poorest among them. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Declare Atiku Winner Of The 2019 Presidential Election:shetimma Tells Tribunal / After Gulping Billions, Sokoto Power Project Stalls For 11 Years / I Am Leaving PDP For APC, No Turning Back, Gov. Dave Umahi Insist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.