Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Sss Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sss Recruitment (11273 Views)

Nigeria SSS Recruitment As Cadet / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / ****** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sss Recruitment by defence01: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2010
Are you smart, between 18-35, fit, and have the following qualifications : SSCE, NCE,/OND, HND/BSC? start a career in the SSS today!

call 08055274122 for info and guidiance
closes in 4 wks
Re: Sss Recruitment by hakunajay(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
Pls i'm interested in d SSS! Give me the details and guidance here, pls post it may God bless you!
Re: Sss Recruitment by misangel: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
http://f.ast.ly/D8b4j # Check Here for the SSS Vacancies
Re: Sss Recruitment by defence01: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2010
this was to get u guys read, due to the break, the process starts monday.
a fee of 1750 will be paid, after which u will send your phone numbers on which you will be contacted to repsarv@yahoo.com. directions will be sent to ur phones.
but you have to know this:

Applications will be submited in your various states.
more on monday
Re: Sss Recruitment by darqly(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2010
@defence,u are asking for a lengthy and uncomfortable stay in sss detention! Desist from this rubbish scam now. Sss doesn't accept cvs online nor does it charge application fees.
Re: Sss Recruitment by hakunajay(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2010
^^^ That's true! SSS does not collect any fee for recruitment processing. Defence, dont toy with people's intelligence! Tell me, what would you gain when you incur curses on yourself just for stipends you get from scams?
Re: Sss Recruitment by osy77(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2010
Hehehehe
Re: Sss Recruitment by defence01: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2010
its not online, moreso, the payment is not application fees,
get this straight!

interested pple only will recieve text on their phones on how to o about it!
Thats all.

Again, not application fees.

more info monday.
Re: Sss Recruitment by defence01: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
There have been a reschedule of the starting date, due to  as you all might ve heard, the recent replacements of service chiefs.

now the thing is i ll keep the interested pple informed via text messages when the excercise starts, including how to go about it.
Its free, nd u ll be submitting applications at ur various states.
GET THIS !!!   you can also submit in lagos, but it ll reduce ur chances.

Now nobody ll tell you they ve ever seen an advert from the sss callin for applications, meaning they DONT advertise.
i made it easier, nd this is how it works:

pay a communication fee of 500 to 2241701700029 fidelis .c.o   oceanic bank.

send a mail with title: act
include ur phone numbers (moblie) an transaction id
send to repsarv@yahoo.com
I ll be attending to the NDLEA, NPF, nd FRSC candidiates only for now
thank you
Re: Sss Recruitment by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
@defence, when will recruitment into Nigerian Army start?
Re: Sss Recruitment by Celery(m): 4:50am On Sep 14, 2010
defence01:

There have been a reschedule of the starting date, due to  as you all might ve heard, the recent replacements of service chiefs.

now the thing is i ll keep the interested pple informed via text messages when the excercise starts, including how to go about it.
Its free, nd u ll be submitting applications at your various states.
GET THIS !!!   you can also submit in lagos, but it ll reduce your chances.

Now nobody ll tell you they ve ever seen an advert from the sss callin for applications, meaning they DONT advertise.
i made it easier, nd this is how it works:

pay a communication fee of 500 to 2241701700029 fidelis .c.o   oceanic bank.

send a mail with title: act
include your phone numbers (moblie) an transaction id
send to repsarv@yahoo.com
I ll be attending to the NDLEA, NPF, nd FRSC candidiates only for now
thank you

i applied for ndlea, tell me abt d test and interview.
Re: Sss Recruitment by keyiwon(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2010
@defence01 You know within yourself that you're just misleading people, the recruitment into the service for the year is closed! Exams have been written and contacts have been made. maybe you're recruiting for Beni Rep. Secret service I dont know. Just desist from this before its too late!
Re: Sss Recruitment by defence01: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2010
like i said for the interested ones.

how many pple do think were aware of the last recruitment? (apart from u)

am doin a service. if u can alo let pple know when these recruitments start, better for us all.
have a nice day
Re: Sss Recruitment by camary(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
keyiwon:

@defence01 You know within yourself that you're just misleading people, the recruitment into the service for the year is closed! Exams have been written and contacts have been made. maybe you're recruiting for Beni Rep. Secret service I dont know. Just desist from this before its too late!

@Defence01 or what ever u called your name. This site is supposed to be for people with genuine intent and not a scammer like you. You are too wicked trying to convince your victims to part some money to you in providing details on SSS recruitment. SSS is an equal opportunity and transparent employer with nothing to hide about their recruitment processes. What an applicant need to do is to visit their offices in their respective states and all information you need about the recruitment processes will be communicated to you right on the spot. You do not need to go to any website, pick a form, pay any amount of money to anybody but just your application with relevant documents are required.

However, the recruitment is over as tests have been written all over the states. The successful candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the interview.

I want to warn all to be careful and disregard DEFENCE01 threads as he has nothing to offer but an ordinary scammer.

I was priviledged to get all these information since i was a candidate to the test, besides i got all these information before i applied for the job and found everything to be correct in the recruitment process.
Re: Sss Recruitment by hakunajay(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2010
^^ No mind the idiot! Cheap little scammer!
Re: Sss Recruitment by papauc: 10:43am On May 13, 2011
@defence plz what is the current state of the exercise i mean the SSS
Re: Sss Recruitment by misangel: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
What happened after the applications
Re: Sss Recruitment by oyekunle1: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
If you've applied for d SSS tin, pls note dat d aptitude test comes up tomorrow. Be there on time b4 8. Dress code: i tink corporate and a tie shud do(business casual)![s][/s]
Re: Sss Recruitment by Ogbu411: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
wen is deir next recruit, i mean SSS? pls cheer...
Re: Sss Recruitment by shebaa(f): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Does anyone know how sss test question is?

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc Shortlisted Candidate 2011: Any clue? / TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Job Vacancies In A 5-star Hotel In Uyo, Capital Of Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.