Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) (1398 Views)

Wowo / I Need A Girlfriend{abuja Girls Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by TruBrotha: 12:11am On Apr 28, 2007
Hello NairaLand Babes,
This stunning looking brother here is for sale. Features of Brotha Include:

[list]
[li]True Love[/li]
[li]Never Had GF[/li]
[li]6'1[/li]
[li]No Drinking[/li]
[li]No Smoking[/li]
[li]Extremely high IQ[/li]
[/list]

Interested Sisters should mail their applications to info@ceejaycharles.com (don't even visit site cos you would not see a damn thing n u would be automatically disqualified).
Application should include:
- Picture
- Interest

Note: Offer only available to HOT SISTAS, NO WOOOWOOO AND THE WOOOOHWOOOH PLEASE LOL
This is going to be real fun i am already laughing and just can't stop lol, lets see the applicants now lol
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2007
LMFAO - Joka!

Where is yo own pic - u dey ask fine ladies to bid for commodity dey never see yet grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by TruBrotha: 12:17am On Apr 28, 2007
My Brotha Na soo ooo. Make dem Bid first anh the Winner go see am and hey. U r a guy or u no read the subject?? Abi u be Gay? lol
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 12:53am On Apr 28, 2007
Consider me a moderator and definately not gaylord!! cheesy
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by TruBrotha: 1:00am On Apr 28, 2007
lol lol nice one, hey are you really moderator though? I think you should rename him to glord lol sound better,
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2007
Nah just regular user - but will forward yo advise, definitely preferable.
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by 2muchmoney(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2007
cele tan e, !
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2007
IBDat:

LMFAO - Joka!

Where is yo own pic - u dey ask fine ladies to bid for commodity dey never see yet grin

My dear, never mind, we don't need to see his pic., he's already confirmed his own "wowoness". Let me let you in on something wink

THere's this policy (well not practised by all) that says that wowo + wowo = chei grin (so he definitely needs a pretty girl to avoid the "chei" outcome lol)

Else why would someone with all those qualities he listed be putting himself on sale, even a car doesn't go that cheap grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by olutomiwa(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2007
wowo man dey look for GF,show us your foto if you no wowo pass Obj.
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by Mustay(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2007
Boys 4 sale? You be slave master?
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by TruBrotha: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2007
LOL HAHAHA Dis people wan kill me with laf.
If you no know, Obasanjo nah my clone and then Chief Michael of Plateau State na my look alike. You wan try that combination? Join am with una Tax money and see how handsome i can be lol.

lol @ wowo + wowo = chei lol lol i bet sai u be chei nah hi make u fit even come up with the fomula lol.

I'm coming back at ya and hey i am very sorry that the offer is not open to u cos i am not gay lol hahahaha.
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by tollu: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2007
Nigga puhleazeeeeeee!
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2007
cute-ass:

My dear, never mind, we don't need to see his pic., he's already confirmed his own "wowoness". Let me let you in on something wink
THere's this policy (well not practised by all) that says that wowo + wowo = chei grin (so he definitely needs a pretty girl to avoid the "chei" outcome lol)
Else why would someone with all those qualities he listed be putting himself on sale, even a car doesn't go that cheap grin grin grin grin

LMFAO grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by kellorah: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2007
oh my dayz grin
'for sale' cheesy
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2007
TruBrotha:

lol @ wowo + wowo = chei lol lol i bet sai u be chei nah hi make u fit even come up with the fomula lol.

I'm coming back at ya and hey i am very sorry that the offer is not open to u because i am not gay lol hahahaha.

LOLOLOL . . but one advice though, beggers they say cannot be choosers wink don't jump into saying you're not gay until you're sure what the outcome of the sale will be. At the end of the day, if no female is ready to prize you, i'm sorry honey but you might want to settle for a guy. That's if there's one that wants you wink

But honestly i bear you no hard feelings, because ok, i can't say i know how you feel, Cos i've never been in the situation of needing to sell myself, but i can imagine though what you're going through. You've even become so frustrated to the point of seeing double. Only a blind man would mistake the "f" and "m" gender, sicne you obviously mistook me to be male LMAO grin grin grin But like i said, we're cool wink

BTW, if nairaland doesn't work out, you can try a church "harvest and bazar", i'm sure someone would like to buy you there, at least for 50kobo or 1naira. Good luck with the business sha!!!!!!
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by kenlexxy(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2007
, ,.
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2007
Still LMFAO grin - wowo + wowo = chei
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2007
IBDat:

grin grin grin

BTW where went our "boy for sale", or has he been bought already lol grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by chiegemba(f): 1:29am On May 02, 2007
4 where! "probably he b go auction" (just kiddin) grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 3:17am On May 02, 2007
cute-ass:

grin grin grin
BTW where went our "boy for sale", or has he been bought already lol grin

I think the wowo n chei still dey pain am, he'll be back.
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by whitelexi(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2007
Go to Ebay and auction yourself there grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by Dvah(f): 11:43am On May 04, 2007
IBDat:

Buhahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cutie---im sure ur a good mathematician grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2007
D-vah:

Buhahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cutie---im sure your a good mathematician grin

Dearie try me now grin grin grin

Give me any word and i'll present you with my one and only equation and formula grin grin grin

@IBDat
hope you've stopped laughing sha wink Wouldn't want you to choke with it lol !!!
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by IBDat(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2007
cute-ass:

@IBDat
hope you've stopped laughing sha wink Wouldn't want you to choke with it lol !!!

This has to go down as one of my greatest reads on Nairaland - so laughter still go last for sometime yet, needless to mention that i will be looping it wink.
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 7:33pm On May 05, 2007
IBDat:

This has to go down as one of my greatest reads on Nairaland - so laughter still go last for sometime yet, needless to mention that i will be looping it wink.

LOL . .wait til i come out with my latest equation, then you'll be rolling on the floor while laughing grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by femi6(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2007
that means i cant wait

expecting ur name on nobel prize for mathematics then tongue
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 8:34pm On May 05, 2007
fe_mi:

that means i can't wait

expecting your name on nobel prize for mathematics then tongue

LOL . . thats not a bad idea at all, is it?? tongue

@ topic
But seriously i'm missing our dear poster cry cry , ok "boy for sale" i'll buy you whenever you get back.
But i only have a credit card and to use it just to draw out 1naira is quite expensive tongue

But anything for you dear wink in your dreams!!
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by Godfathern(m): 8:47am On May 06, 2007
I am sure u will make a good house help to smone. Ladies in the house, here is ur opportunity to have a houseboy. go get him, I can support you financially if it is necessary. grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 9:56am On May 06, 2007
Godfathern:

I am sure u will make a good house help to smone. Ladies in the house, here is your opportunity to have a houseboy. go get him, I can support you financially if it is necessary. grin

Bia, mind yaself ooh. . can't you see i already bid a prize?? Why are you still calling on the "ladies of the house"?? I'm lady enough biko wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by Godfathern(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2007
cute-ass, sorry about that, you know its for the highest bider. some one said he was wondering how this A** of your looks, I think my curious imagination is playing a prank on my mind, well , I wonder(just kidding) grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by cuteass1(f): 2:59pm On May 06, 2007
Godfathern:

cute-ass, sorry about that, you know its for the highest bider. some one said he was wondering how this A** of your looks, I think my curious imagination is playing a prank on my mind, well , I wonder(just kidding) grin grin grin grin

eeehen, highest bidder?? i've already bidded everybody hands down wink Anyways lets hear what the horse's mouth will have to say when he arrives, I'm sure he'll be jumping at my prize grin grin

And you said you were wondering of my ass?? well just keep wondering, no harm in trial wondering lol grin grin

its free of charge wink
Re: Boy For Sale - Girls Only ***note (no Wowo Or The Woooowooow Pls!) by Dvah(f): 7:01pm On May 07, 2007
interesting cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now I'm Going Crazy I Want Misspicy! / Friends With Benefits, Wuraola / Meet Up With Our Rich Sugar Daddies In Town, Whatsapp Mr Peter on +2349132952131

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.